ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR AFTER 6 YEARS OF DISCRTIONARY LEAVE PERIMIUM SERVICE

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

CMOSUK
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: ILR AFTER 6 YEARS OF DISCRTIONARY LEAVE PERIMIUM SERVICE

Post by CMOSUK » Sat May 19, 2018 9:29 pm

rasoolkhan wrote:
Sat May 19, 2018 4:17 pm
1. Category.6 years discretionary leave granted before 9 July 2012 (refused asylum)
i have 3 children i already register as British for my elder son (10 years route)
for other two I was planning to register as British after if we get the ILR (all children was born in UK)
SET(O) from
Number of dependents-1(spouse )
Total cost .£5998.00
PEO branch .croydon
Documents provided.

Set(O) form
2 + 2 passport photo
my current and previous passport
dependent passport +1
BRP 1+1

1. Home office first and second DLR granted letter
2. Home office Guideline page section 10 Transitional Arrangement
3. Home office Guideline page in Regard KOLL
4. Self-employment letter from an accountant
5. Bank statement
6. GP Letter
7. Charity letter (I'm working for UK register charity)
8. Tax credit statement
9. Council tax bill
10. Utility bill (water)
11. British birth certificates (3)
12. British passport (1)
13.COVERING LETTER(EXPLAINING REASON FOR APPLY)

PEO appointment 16/05 2018- 9.30:00 AM.
we late 5 min
Arrived and got a waiting number at 10:10 AM.
First call 11:30 for handing over my applications, got another waiting for BIOMETRIC.
Called for BIOMETRIC at 11:50 am (TOOK 30 MIN because of the camera issue)
another call at 1:50 pm with a good news ILR was approved
they returned originals document to me.
deliver BRP 18/05/ 2018,(within 2 days)
Thanks for this forum, and every single one answering or helping each other.
Congrats

Please could you state the length of documents submitted with the application please.
These are my 'views' and 'opinions'.
If in doubt always seek professional advice, or at least do a search for the relevant information. :P

If i make any mistakes, You are more than welcome to correct me.

rasoolkhan
Newly Registered
Mood:
Sri Lanka

Post by rasoolkhan » Sun May 20, 2018 11:40 am

Thank you

•All documents cover the latest 1 full year (councils tax,utility bill,tax credit statement)
•Bank statement last 3 month
Thanks.

samco
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Post by samco » Thu Jun 07, 2018 1:06 pm

luqi2020 wrote:
Thu Jan 25, 2018 8:13 am
Dear Members i have a good news to share everyone.
I Got granted Indefinite Leave to remain through PEO service. Alhamdolliah Allhamdolliah.
Thank you very much to all members and admin who help me lot.

My story
Applied Asylum 2005 and refused 2007.
Made fresh claim 2011 and got granted 3 years discretionary Leave FROM 2012 TO 2015 OUTSIDE IMMIGRATION RULE.
Apply for further extension 2015 and got granted till November 2018.

Attend PEO Croydon center on 23 January 2018 at 09:20 am and got decision on the same day @13:50 pm

Documents Attached,
SET O form Filled
National Passport
BRP Card
Both Grant Letters
Covering Letter
Letter From GP
Letter from British Family (sister and Childern)
Letter From Employer
Letter from Community
Three years Bank statement
Six Months Pay slips
Letter from MP confirmed by home office regarding time frame of 6 years after settlement eligibility.

Note: I was granted 3 years further extension (2015) through FL DL form.

Thank you All.

Hi Luqi,

Were you granted Discretionary leave under article 8 by any chance? I am planning to use the PEO service and was granted DL under article 8 after refused Asylum.

Thanks in advance

fna2008
Newly Registered
Sri Lanka

Post by fna2008 » Wed Jun 20, 2018 10:10 am

hello dear members
i have applied by post after 6 years completed in nov 2017 still waiting, anyone received their ilr applied by post? how long waiting time? i am waiting 7 months no reply yet, please share or experience
thank you

osaz0062
Nigeria

Post by osaz0062 » Thu Jun 21, 2018 1:05 am

fna2008 wrote:
Wed Jun 20, 2018 10:10 am
hello dear members
i have applied by post after 6 years completed in nov 2017 still waiting, anyone received their ilr applied by post? how long waiting time? i am waiting 7 months no reply yet, please share or experience
thank you
have you done your biometric enrollment?

fna2008
Newly Registered
Sri Lanka

Post by fna2008 » Thu Jun 21, 2018 10:59 am

osaz0062 wrote:
Thu Jun 21, 2018 1:05 am
fna2008 wrote:
Wed Jun 20, 2018 10:10 am
hello dear members
thank you
have you done your biometric enrollment?
yes i have done the biometric and waiting,
time line
i have applied in 15/11/2017, money taken on 15 jan 2018 took about 2 months because they requested me for new passport photos and there were spelling mistake in one of the cheque, soon after money taken in one week i have done the biometric
thank you

i have applied with my wife and my 4th child, other 3 kids are british nationality, all of them were born in uk, 4th one will be 10 in 1 sep 2018, othes were applied through form T

ambeey
United Kingdom

Post by ambeey » Tue Aug 21, 2018 9:06 pm

hi fna2018
Did you get any response from home office
i also applied by post (DL) for ILR in November 2017
I have not received any decision yet

3girl
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Post by 3girl » Fri Sep 28, 2018 11:38 am

Hi,

To everyone who had applied for ILR after completing 6 years of discretionary leave to remain following a refusal of asylum and is still waiting on for a decision from the home office.

Here is my full story: I came into the this country back in 2005, sought asylum straight away and my asylum was refused within a month. In early 2011, I submitted a fresh claim and in August 2011 was granted 3 years discretionary leave. In end of July 2014 I sought for further leave and it almost took nine months to the home office to get back to me. So I was granted a further 3 years discretionary starting from March 2015 and was due to expires in March 2018. In early February this year (2018) I submitted my application for indefinite leave, then after six months of waiting to hear from the office with no news I contacted the MP in my area and explained my full situation to her. Luckily, she took it as a very serious matter and got in touch with the home office, then she's been told by the home office that they normally aim to make decisions on indefinite leaves cases within six months but also in some cases it could take longer than that but however they will do their best to review my case as soon as they can. This happened early last month. After around seven months of waiting, I have eventually got a good news. The day before yesterday
( 26/09/2018) I received my indefinite leave to remain letter which was decided on 21/09/2018, and had been delivered by the post office and on the same day biometric residence card was delivered by DX but unfortunately I wasn't home to sign for it. Hopefully they are going to deliver it to me today. Alhamdulilah, I can't thanks god enough for helping me go through all this. I'm forever grateful to him. Eventually, you will all get what you have been waiting for inshaallah. Try to contact the MP in the area where you live, it might help sometimes. Good luck to all of you. :D