ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

FLR M Extension premium service applying online or download application

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Mr Kirk

FLR M Extension and IHS

Post by Mr Kirk » Sun May 20, 2018 3:08 pm

Hello

I am due to apply for FLR M Extension for my wife extension. She is due to complete 30 months period after one month. In the original wife settlement visa we paid for we paid for the Immigration Health Surcharge (IHS). Will this IHS be still valid or it is only valid for the first visa and will expire after the visa expire and now we have to pay again for IHS for our FLR M application?

Kind Regards

Mr Kirk

FLR M Extension premium service applying online or download application

Post by Mr Kirk » Sun May 20, 2018 3:31 pm

Hello,

If I am applying FLR M Extension and considering premium service?

Do I apply online or download the form offline and then take it with me to the interview day? I prefer to apply online but awaiting suggestions?

Kind Regards

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: FLR M Extension premium service applying online or download application

Post by CR001 » Sun May 20, 2018 4:41 pm

You can book the appointment and use the paper form or use O line form as part of rrh application and booking process. It is up to you.

Re IHS, you have to pay £500 again. The first payment was only for the first visa.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.