ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

New FLR application during JR process

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Nauman35
Newly Registered
Palestine

New FLR application during JR process

Post by Nauman35 » Sun May 20, 2018 12:15 pm

Hi,
I have a quick query,my ILR was refused in 2017 with 322(5) and right now i am on JR stage,Solicitor advised to apply for FLR application due to family life etc ,,also my 10 years are completing in september 2018.
If FLR is refused again due to previous application , will i get a right of appeal to contest infront of the judge to make a strong case on human rights ?
Is it a good idea pursuing FLR while JR is pending .

Nauman35
Newly Registered
Palestine

Re: New FLR application during JR process

Post by Nauman35 » Sun May 20, 2018 6:00 pm

Any admins or gurus ,please shed some light if it is possible...

zimba
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by zimba » Mon May 21, 2018 9:14 am

A new application and JR are not related. JR should be pursued on its own as it has nothing to do with immigration rules. Tax issue will influence all residency subsequent applications including SET(LR)
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

Nauman35
Newly Registered
Palestine

Post by Nauman35 » Mon May 21, 2018 6:15 pm

zimba88 wrote:
Mon May 21, 2018 9:14 am
A new application and JR are not related. JR should be pursued on its own as it has nothing to do with immigration rules. Tax issue will influence all residency subsequent applications including SET(LR)
Thanks Zimba ,spot on ,but can FLR be applied at the moment because that 14 day period is gone when section 3c ended few months back or it can be applied anytime ? I know it will be refused again on tax issue but if by getting right of appeal ,is it worth pursuing .

zimba
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by zimba » Tue May 22, 2018 12:35 am

You cannot apply for a new application if more than 14 days have passed since your section 3C ended. Such application will be refused automatically
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

Nauman35
Newly Registered
Palestine

Post by Nauman35 » Wed May 23, 2018 6:18 pm

Thanks zimba but my solicitor advised that i can still apply FLR during JR.

zimba
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by zimba » Wed May 23, 2018 7:40 pm

Nauman35 wrote:
Wed May 23, 2018 6:18 pm
Thanks zimba but my solicitor advised that i can still apply FLR during JR.
Your advisor seems be be ignorant of basic immigration rules

Imoleayo1
Newly Registered
Canada

Post by Imoleayo1 » Thu May 24, 2018 11:56 pm

Good evening all.
Please what is the processing time for for fp applications
I submitted my application based on british child in 1st of May 2018 .fee deducted same day and acknowledgment and my son passport was send back to me via royal mail on the 5th of may 2018
On the 9th of May biometrics letter was received with a letter stated that my case fall out of standard application and it will be considered based European convention human right and biometric enrolled same day.
How long is the processing period please

zimba
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by zimba » Fri May 25, 2018 12:08 am

Imoleayo1 wrote:
Thu May 24, 2018 11:56 pm
Good evening all.
Please what is the processing time for for fp applications
I submitted my application based on british child in 1st of May 2018 .fee deducted same day and acknowledgment and my son passport was send back to me via royal mail on the 5th of may 2018
On the 9th of May biometrics letter was received with a letter stated that my case fall out of standard application and it will be considered based European convention human right and biometric enrolled same day.
How long is the processing period please
Stick to your own topic :!: :!:
indefinite-leave-to-remain/flr-fp-appli ... l#p1634381