ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Enclose appropriate fee and payment slip

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

UKVisit
India

Enclose appropriate fee and payment slip

Post by UKVisit » Mon May 21, 2018 1:41 pm

Hello Dear,

How I may pay appropriate fee for naturalisation and get payment slip while applying using form AN and MN via council appointment?

Besides it, UK absences should be in which sequence - from latest to oldest or oldest to latest?

Thanks
Manish

dontringthebell
Member of Standing
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: Enclose appropriate fee and payment slip

Post by dontringthebell » Mon May 21, 2018 1:57 pm

UKVisit wrote:
Mon May 21, 2018 1:41 pm
Hello Dear,

How I may pay appropriate fee for naturalisation and get payment slip while applying using form AN and MN via council appointment? You book an appointment with the council, they charge you the appointment fee on phone and the fees for Naturalisation and Registration on the day. Take the following filled to the appointment.

https://assets.publishing.service.gov.u ... -04-18.pdf

Besides it, UK absences should be in which sequence - from latest to oldest or oldest to latest? Either is fine, I feel oldest to latest is better as the preceding question is first date of entry and creates a sequence.

Thanks
Manish
Don't misconstrue my views for professional immigration advice, just trying to give back to a community that helped me through my journey.

WP-> HSMP-> Tier 2G D-> ILR-> BC-> OCI

UKVisit
India

Re: Enclose appropriate fee and payment slip

Post by UKVisit » Tue May 22, 2018 2:04 pm

Thanks a lot !