ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Settlement visa spouse - finance requirement

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

jaychauhan
Newly Registered
India

Settlement visa spouse - finance requirement

Post by jaychauhan » Mon May 21, 2018 2:49 pm

Hi Guys
I have gone through the instructions in detail. one question i still have based on my situation

I joined my current job in september 2017 and had salary of 45K which recently increased to 47k. My p60 for 2017-18 for this employment shows salary for only time i have been here which is around 23K. My confusion is what should i fill in the appendix section

3.11 What is your sponsor’s annual income from this employment before tax? -- should this be amount in p60 or should this be 45k (taking minimum salary from last 6 months)?

3.12 Has your sponsor been in employment with the same employer and earning the amount, as detailed in 3.11 above, continuously for 6 months prior to the date of the application? (Category A) -- this i assumed will be yes as i am working for them over 6 months now.

Thanks in advance

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: Settlement visa spouse - finance requirement

Post by seagul » Mon May 21, 2018 5:13 pm

If you working for same employer from at least 6 months and relying on category A salaried person (fixed wages) then simply answer the relevant question with your present salary and simply ignore P60 and don't attach it.
The opinion expressed as above is neither a professional advice nor contesting/competing to other member's opinion/advice.

jaychauhan
Newly Registered
India

Post by jaychauhan » Mon May 21, 2018 7:12 pm

Thanks for replying :) Yes I have constant salary that was just yearly pay rise.

Is it ok not to attach p60 form?

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by seagul » Mon May 21, 2018 7:17 pm

seagul wrote:
Mon May 21, 2018 5:13 pm
simply ignore P60 and don't attach it.
The opinion expressed as above is neither a professional advice nor contesting/competing to other member's opinion/advice.