ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

E visa for turkey, i need to show i have 50 dollars for each day of my stay what will they accept

Immigration to European countries, don't post UK or Ireland related topics!

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Neelam81
Newly Registered

E visa for turkey, i need to show i have 50 dollars for each day of my stay what will they accept

Post by Neelam81 » Mon May 21, 2018 8:27 pm

E visa for turkey, the application wants to see i have 50 dollars for each day of my stay, however i can’t find what suporting documents they will accep, plz help

Caravel88
Member of Standing
Mood:
Spain

Re: E visa for turkey, i need to show i have 50 dollars for each day of my stay what will they accept

Post by Caravel88 » Tue May 22, 2018 8:20 am

Hi. What is your country of citizenship?

There won't be any documentation involved to get the visa, such as bank or income statements.

It is highly unlikely that you will be asked to prove anything at the passport control.
And if they do you can show them the money you will have on you along with your bank / credit cards.
Neelam81 wrote:
Mon May 21, 2018 8:27 pm
E visa for turkey, the application wants to see i have 50 dollars for each day of my stay, however i can’t find what suporting documents they will accep, plz help

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: E visa for turkey, i need to show i have 50 dollars for each day of my stay what will they accept

Post by CR001 » Tue May 22, 2018 2:29 pm

Caravel88 wrote:
Tue May 22, 2018 8:20 am
Hi. What is your country of citizenship?

There won't be any documentation involved to get the visa, such as bank or income statements.
Seems to be a UK spouse and Indian citizen spouse based on previous posts.

europe-immigration-forum/directive-2004 ... l#p1496723
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

Neelam81
Newly Registered

Post by Neelam81 » Tue May 22, 2018 8:03 pm

Hi yes i have an india passport but have a uk resident permit card, we are going to an all inclusive hotel but will be taking some cash and cards with us, hope that will be enough as the visa website for turkey foesnt actially state what is acceptable

Thabks for your replies so far

Caravel88
Member of Standing
Mood:
Spain

Post by Caravel88 » Wed May 23, 2018 7:56 am

Ok well here is the thing: Turkish e-visa is just a formality.
Consider it more like a postage stamp.
You pay the fee, you get the stamp, and you enter.

I have never ever heard of an EU resident having to show, prove or explain anything.
I don't think they grill Indian citizens either.

Just have your hotel / holiday booking confirmation with you and whatever cash / card you have will be plenty incase you are asked to show anything.

Chances are the border guard won't even say hello let alone ask to see anything.
Neelam81 wrote:
Tue May 22, 2018 8:03 pm
Hi yes i have an india passport but have a uk resident permit card, we are going to an all inclusive hotel but will be taking some cash and cards with us, hope that will be enough as the visa website for turkey foesnt actially state what is acceptable

Thabks for your replies so far

Neelam81
Newly Registered

Post by Neelam81 » Wed May 23, 2018 10:25 am

Thats great thank you sooo much for your time, and your reply.