ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

DELAYED AGAIN AT THE AIRPORT

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Jimmybones100

DELAYED AGAIN AT THE AIRPORT

Post by Jimmybones100 » Thu Apr 19, 2018 9:08 am

Been delayed again despite being with my EU partner and being asked for a shenghen visa.Why don’t these Airlines teach their workers the rules?
It’s always the airlines not border officials,would expect it the other way round!😬😬😬😠😠

Mbaya89
Newly Registered
Mood:
Gambia

Re: DELAYED AGAIN AT THE AIRPORT

Post by Mbaya89 » Wed May 23, 2018 12:20 am

Hi Jimmy... I recently got my my Rc an want to travel to Italy with my Italian wife , does this delay always occur ?? What questions where they asking mainly ??

Jimmybones100

Re: DELAYED AGAIN AT THE AIRPORT

Post by Jimmybones100 » Wed May 23, 2018 10:04 pm

It’s just the airlines nothing to do with the border agency,they don’t know that you can travel without a visa if you are with your EU partner or are joining them in an EU country with a resident card so if you are with her don’t worry but if you are alone just get a shenghen visa.