ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Set (O) form question 6.1

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

ssthushyanth
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Set (O) form question 6.1

Post by ssthushyanth » Wed May 23, 2018 4:34 pm

Dear members
Could someone please help to answer following set (O) form question.
6.1 When did you (the main applicant) first enter the UK? This refers to the date you entered the
UK at the beginning of the period of stay on which this application is based.
I entered the UK in Feb 2010 on Student visa.I got my PSW visa to remain after that. Then i changed my visa to Tier 2 general in 2013 June.
Which date should i use here? June 2013?

Thanks

Djsuccess
Diamond Member
Nigeria

Re: Set (O) form question 6.1

Post by Djsuccess » Wed May 23, 2018 5:43 pm

ssthushyanth wrote:
Wed May 23, 2018 4:34 pm
Dear members
Could someone please help to answer following set (O) form question.
6.1 When did you (the main applicant) first enter the UK? This refers to the date you entered the
UK at the beginning of the period of stay on which this application is based.
I entered the UK in Feb 2010 on Student visa.I got my PSW visa to remain after that. Then i changed my visa to Tier 2 general in 2013 June.
Which date should i use here? June 2013?

Thanks
The answer is June 2013 as that's when your Tier 2 visa started. Your ILR application is based on 5 years on Tier 2
I am not a lawyer and do not claim to be one. All my comments here are based on my opinions, experience and interpretation of the appropriate UKVI guidance documents and immigration rules.