ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

FLR (FP)

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

talent
Newly Registered

FLR (FP)

Post by talent » Wed May 23, 2018 4:59 pm

Hello everyone!!! NEED your advice.

I made an application on FLR (FP) and received a letter from UKVI that says i did not fill up section 3 of the application form which is about the dependants. Since, no dependant is applying with me (my child's application for register as British citizen is under consideration; my husband has ILR), can I just put 0 on the question that says how many dependants applying with you?

In my initial application i did not fill up the section as it says 'complete this section as required'. My understanding was since my child is not applying with me, the section not required in my case.

I would really appreciate your support!!!! thank you in advance

Phb5
Newly Registered
Germany

Re: FLR (FP)

Post by Phb5 » Wed May 23, 2018 6:51 pm

Yes that is right. Since that section is mandatory you have to complete it. But remember to state in your representation that you have dependant(s), as the decision will be based on the whole picture of information that you provide in your application.

Londoner007
Diamond Member

Re: FLR (FP)

Post by Londoner007 » Thu May 24, 2018 9:49 am

If the child has not been registered as a BC yet and even if they were a BC you would need to include it. Write to them clarifying the dependents immigration status.
Verily, After Hardship Comes Ease