ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Cash Savings SET (M)

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Dante32
United Kingdom

Cash Savings SET (M)

Post by Dante32 » Wed May 16, 2018 1:08 pm

Afternoon all,

There seems to be some confusion regarding the subject of cash ISAs, so here is my question:

For a SET (M) spousal ILR visa, is a cash ISA an accepted account for cash savings (held for at least 6 months) and what is the level of funds needed. I believed it to be 62.5k but apparently for ILR it is less.

Can anyone advise please.

Thanks

dada

Re: Cash Savings SET (M)

Post by dada » Fri May 25, 2018 1:01 am

Dante32 wrote:
Wed May 16, 2018 1:08 pm
Afternoon all,

There seems to be some confusion regarding the subject of cash ISAs, so here is my question:

For a SET (M) spousal ILR visa, is a cash ISA an accepted account for cash savings (held for at least 6 months) and what is the level of funds needed. I believed it to be 62.5k but apparently for ILR it is less.

Can anyone advise please.

Thanks
Yes you're right, it's 34,600