ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Waiting for tier1 extension

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

issi
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Waiting for tier1 extension

Post by issi » Fri May 25, 2018 3:48 am

Dear Friends,
Applied my extension in August 2017, and got the ihs refund in march 2018 till then no updates. No interview so far.

My questions to all experts are,

1. God forbidden if refusal comes what is the best way to complete my 10 years which will be completed in sept 2018.

2. If the case is still under process can I go on premium service in sept without having any of my documents like passport etc.

3. Considering my situation what is the best for me right now means still wait or contact HO for any updates.

Many thanks and your comments will be appreciated .

Momi
United Kingdom

Re: Waiting for tier1 extension

Post by Momi » Fri May 25, 2018 9:24 am

issi wrote:
Fri May 25, 2018 3:48 am
Dear Friends,
Applied my extension in August 2017, and got the ihs refund in march 2018 till then no updates. No interview so far.

My questions to all experts are,

1. God forbidden if refusal comes what is the best way to complete my 10 years which will be completed in sept 2018.

2. If the case is still under process can I go on premium service in sept without having any of my documents like passport etc.

3. Considering my situation what is the best for me right now means still wait or contact HO for any updates.

Many thanks and your comments will be appreciated .
Hi
I know atleast 14 people who are completing 10 years in next 1-6 months and they all are waiting for their extension, you are the 15th one by the way.

1) refusal or approval, both cases you will complete your 10 years

2) yes

3) I think waiting is the best thing. Each day you are approaching towards 10 years.

Best of luck.