ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

RLMT Clarification

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

krithi1984
India

RLMT Clarification

Post by krithi1984 » Mon May 21, 2018 11:48 am

Hi

Right Now, I am working as a CRM Senior Software Developer in a company in UK in a dependent Visa for the past four years , they are ready to sponsor me did an RLMT on (Mar 2018 - specifying salary as 35K to 40 K ) and applied on Apr and May with 40 Points and it has been refused because of the Cut Off. So they are planning to do another RLMT with a slight changes in job role specification and change the designation advertise with salary range ( 45K to 50K) in the month of June and use them for the month of July.

In parallel they are applying in the month of June with the current RLMT with 40 points and adding notes to consider the application as an exceptional circumstances.

Is it possible to do like this, please let me aware they have solicitors to advise but I don't have any confidence on them , and I have a fear this would create any problem to my curriculum.

so Please guide me whether it is possible to do like this , since my visa is expiring on Aug I have only two goes for allocations.

ashishkm
Member of Standing
Mood:
India

Re: RLMT Clarification

Post by ashishkm » Mon May 21, 2018 12:17 pm

looking at the recent 3 months trend (except Apr) it looks like cutoff is shooted up to 55k salary. I dont know if ur sponsor can give u 55? to make it certain to grab a RCoS for u

krithi1984
India

Post by krithi1984 » Mon May 21, 2018 5:01 pm

ashishkm wrote:
Mon May 21, 2018 12:17 pm
looking at the recent 3 months trend (except Apr) it looks like cutoff is shooted up to 55k salary. I dont know if ur sponsor can give u 55? to make it certain to grab a RCoS for u
Yes you are right , I am aware of that, my question here applying shall we use a new RLMT , when the Existing RLMT is valid. Actually my company really want to retain me because of my experience in their business , they already raise my salary from 40k to 50 so I cant expect them to raise that to 55k.

So my worry here is applying with two different RLMT in the upcoming two month will be treated as violating the rules for Tier 2 General , that turn into a black mark in my professional career.

Hope Make Sense.

ashishkm
Member of Standing
Mood:
India

Post by ashishkm » Mon May 21, 2018 5:35 pm

oh, i missed it. hmm it is tricky - I think it is better if your sponsor write an email to UK VISA help desk (via their Sponsor Management System) to get full clarity.

krithi1984
India

Post by krithi1984 » Thu May 24, 2018 2:11 pm

Hi

Anyone please help me , clarify mu doubts on RLMT if you aware of

ashishkm
Member of Standing
Mood:
India

Post by ashishkm » Thu May 24, 2018 2:41 pm

krithi1984 wrote:
Thu May 24, 2018 2:11 pm
Hi

If I am in your place - I request my sponsor to write an email to UK VISA help desk (via their Sponsor Management System) to get their view.

krithi1984
India

Post by krithi1984 » Thu May 24, 2018 3:51 pm

ashishkm wrote:
Thu May 24, 2018 2:41 pm
krithi1984 wrote:
Thu May 24, 2018 2:11 pm
Hi

If I am in your place - I request my sponsor to write an email to UK VISA help desk (via their Sponsor Management System) to get their view.

I request my sponsor as well but they will never update . but trying to get some feedback through this forum as well. Our visa is expiring on 3- Aug , staying in UK for past six years with 8 years old kid , we need to leave this country by end of July, so I have to plan for her studies as well that why trying to find answers through all the possible ways

ashishkm
Member of Standing
Mood:
India

Post by ashishkm » Thu May 24, 2018 4:17 pm

I understand
Some people on the forum, I saw...they didnt get RCoS in feb/mar....later got their salary increased to 50 or 55 next month (Apr) and get through with RCoS
I am not sure in their case there is a salary range in the original ad (RLMT) which allowed them to boost the salary or they did another RLMT afresh.
I am sure of one of them find time to answer - it will help u
Meanwhile, please chase ur sponsor as much as u can and get them to find an reply from UKVI Help desk - which will be a strong thing to move head

krithi1984
India

Post by krithi1984 » Fri May 25, 2018 8:50 am

ashishkm wrote:
Thu May 24, 2018 4:17 pm
I understand
Some people on the forum, I saw...they didnt get RCoS in feb/mar....later got their salary increased to 50 or 55 next month (Apr) and get through with RCoS
I am not sure in their case there is a salary range in the original ad (RLMT) which allowed them to boost the salary or they did another RLMT afresh.
I am sure of one of them find time to answer - it will help u
Meanwhile, please chase ur sponsor as much as u can and get them to find an reply from UKVI Help desk - which will be a strong thing to move head
Thanks ashish , for your response as you advice , I will chase my sponsor as well