ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

EEA 2 Financial Requirement

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Mojamani
Newly Registered
Mood:
Bangladesh

EEA 2 Financial Requirement

Post by Mojamani » Sat May 26, 2018 1:01 pm

Please I have only one question to ask.

MY spouse is German and and I am the non EEA national.

We are both employed, me full time and she Part Time but she earns less compared to me, she earns on average £500 a month.

''Please is there a minimum financial requirement that she must meet before I apply''.

I have seen several old post but thought thought to ask this as a fresh question should anything has changed with regards to financial requirement.

Thank you.

Mojamani
Newly Registered
Mood:
Bangladesh

Re: EEA 2 Financial Requirement

Post by Mojamani » Sat May 26, 2018 1:14 pm

CONT) and by the way, we are both based in the UK.

progazna
India

Re: EEA 2 Financial Requirement

Post by progazna » Sat May 26, 2018 10:44 pm

Hi Mojamani,

Its not important what she earns. There is no fixed income requirements for eea nationals but as long you earn reasonable to survive. By me was it around 16000 per year and my wife was not working. I think they should accept you even with lower income as long is it reasonable. Hope its helps.