ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Documents needs to be returned for UKF application

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

annalynedano
Newly Registered
Philippines

Documents needs to be returned for UKF application

Post by annalynedano » Mon May 28, 2018 2:44 am

I am having this dilemma for a while now. I have checked the forum but i couldn't find anything relating to my issue so i created a new topic. If there is such, pleases let me know and i will be happy to delete this and comment on that.

I applied for UKF last November 2017 with a return prepaid shipping label(FedEx). I then received a call last March 26, 2018 from the British Embassy about my oath-taking. I never received an email or my documents that it got approved. I sent an email to further enquiries and my application got approved last Feb 2018. They mentioned they shipped my documents last Feb 9, 2018, but only to find out that they didn't because they sent an email last May 2, 2018, that i need to schedule a pick up from FedEx to get my documents which i did.

I schedule a pick up last May 16, 2018. However, when Fedex went there, they said no pick up when i informed them days before the actual pick up. They said to let them know at least a day before the actual pick up. I scheduled a pickup again last May 22, 2018, and the same thing happened. They were able to talk to a guy named M Hughes and this guy said there is no pickup. I sent an email last May 17, 2018, on what to do and until now, there is no reply from either the Further enquire or the c2t casework. I am lost and i do not know how to get my passport and documents. Any bits of advice will really help.