ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Life in the UK test pass certificate mistakenly teared

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

royalrams
Newly Registered

Life in the UK test pass certificate mistakenly teared

Post by royalrams » Mon May 28, 2018 12:13 am

Hi,

Can any one please suggest,I am planning for ILR early next year and I have passed my Life in the UK test 2 months ago and I mistakenly teared this pass certificate and joined back.

In the certificate, learning center mentioned they would inform to HO electronically.

Please advise can we get a copy by contacting HO,or is it good to go with existing(Damaged-two pieces joined back).

Thanks.

CMOSUK
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: Life in the UK test pass certificate mistakenly teared

Post by CMOSUK » Mon May 28, 2018 11:52 am

royalrams wrote:
Mon May 28, 2018 12:13 am
Hi,

Can any one please suggest,I am planning for ILR early next year and I have passed my Life in the UK test 2 months ago and I mistakenly teared this pass certificate and joined back.

In the certificate, learning center mentioned they would inform to HO electronically.

Please advise can we get a copy by contacting HO,or is it good to go with existing(Damaged-two pieces joined back).

Thanks.
I don't think another gets issued, but maybe write a covering letter, is the damaged letter still readable? I
These are my 'views' and 'opinions'.
If in doubt always seek professional advice, or at least do a search for the relevant information. :P

If i make any mistakes, You are more than welcome to correct me.

royalrams
Newly Registered

Post by royalrams » Mon May 28, 2018 12:03 pm

Thanks CMOSUK for quick response,yes it is still readable as it teared vertically two pieces and joined back.

Sure i will mention in the cover letter.As per the UKBA they will not issue new one.
I will contact them tomorrow but before that looking for good suggestions like this.

Thank you.

royalrams
Newly Registered

Post by royalrams » Sat Jun 02, 2018 11:31 pm

Hi , Just to update the response from HO, as long as it is still readable its fine and should mention in the cover letter.

Thanks.