ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Premium service center not available in time?

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

nihMoham
Newly Registered

Premium service center not available in time?

Post by nihMoham » Tue May 29, 2018 10:07 pm

My wife's leave to remain expires 8th of June. The only premium service center where we can apply for the 1-day process is in Glasgow, and the earliest available appointment is 18th June. Is she legally covered if she submits her online application today, but makes an appointment for that date, as under section 14 of the FLR(M) guidance here - https://assets.publishing.service.gov.u ... l_2017.pdf ? OR is the postal route the only option for us now?

Casa
United Kingdom

Re: Premium service center not available in time?

Post by Casa » Tue May 29, 2018 10:22 pm

The date of application is the date that you attend the PSC appointment. If your wife is unable to book an appointment before her current visa expires, she will have to apply by post.
(Casa, not CR001)
Please don't send me PMs asking for immigration advice on posts that are on the open forum. If I haven't responded there, it's because I don't have the answer. I'm a moderator, not a legal professional.