ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Visiting cousin in Belgium with Annexe3 bis(Short Stay)

Immigration to European countries, don't post UK or Ireland related topics!

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

shumon
Newly Registered
Bangladesh

Visiting cousin in Belgium with Annexe3 bis(Short Stay)

Post by shumon » Tue May 29, 2018 8:57 pm

I have applied for Belgian short stay visa on 9th may with all required documents .i have been invited by my cousin and I submitted Annexe 3 bis along with his other relevant document. He is a Belgian citizen.i am holding Bangladeshi passport with UAE residence visa since 2007.
As of today, the VFS tracking shows my visa still under process at the embassy, my question does my visa already rejected and that's why it's getting delayed. my traveling date on 20th June.
please advise

Thanks

Caravel88
Member of Standing
Mood:
Spain

Re: Visiting cousin in Belgium with Annexe3 bis(Short Stay)

Post by Caravel88 » Tue May 29, 2018 9:53 pm

It is summer time.
This is the busiest time for foreign missions when it comes to visa applications.

You will only find out about it once you have the passport at hand.
And a delay doesn't mean anything bad.

Belgians are known to be slow in particular.
VFS might be able to tell you how long it could take to hear back from them this time of year.

Good luck
shumon wrote:
Tue May 29, 2018 8:57 pm
I have applied for Belgian short stay visa on 9th may with all required documents .i have been invited by my cousin and I submitted Annexe 3 bis along with his other relevant document. He is a Belgian citizen.i am holding Bangladeshi passport with UAE residence visa since 2007.
As of today, the VFS tracking shows my visa still under process at the embassy, my question does my visa already rejected and that's why it's getting delayed. my traveling date on 20th June.
please advise

Thanks

shumon
Newly Registered
Bangladesh

Re: Visiting cousin in Belgium with Annexe3 bis(Short Stay)

Post by shumon » Wed May 30, 2018 4:36 am

Thank you so much