ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

how to appeal,do i need some grounds???

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Zuzia
Newly Registered

how to appeal,do i need some grounds???

Post by Zuzia » Tue Apr 29, 2008 7:24 pm

Heloo everyone:)
They refused my husband application for EEA visa he neeed to appeal now how we have to do this?The reason of refusing his visa:The application has been declined under paragraph 320 7B of the immigration rules.U can appeal against this decision under section 82 1 off the nationality immigration and asylum act 2002.
WE have 13 days to send the appeal.Do we need some grounds?do sombody know the grounds?i know we have go to solicitier but i need appointment and that will get some time to.If sombody can give some advice will be great.
Thank u!!!

Liberal Immigrant

Post by Liberal Immigrant » Tue Apr 29, 2008 9:42 pm

it would help if u tell us about his past immigration history! was he removed from uk previously or what? if so, when, where and why?

Zuzia
Newly Registered

Post by Zuzia » Wed Apr 30, 2008 8:02 am

Yes they removed him from the UK.They com to our house and they take him:(he was removed because he overstay his visa.And thats it what he did wrong he just forgot about this.He is not a criminal i dont understand this people:(

Twin
Member of Standing

Post by Twin » Wed Apr 30, 2008 10:49 am

Zuzia wrote:Yes they removed him from the UK.They com to our house and they take him:(he was removed because he overstay his visa.And thats it what he did wrong he just forgot about this.He is not a criminal i dont understand this people:(
That is quite cruel but then again, that is the home office's middle name.

Your husband would have stood a better chance had he not been removed as he could have used the current overstaying concession but now, he would receive a 10 year ban but it's nothing that can't be overturned on appeal.

In order to get any advise on here, you will have to put up the reasons the entry clearance refused his application but seeing that it was a mandatory refusal, I guess there wouldn't be much reason other than overstaying.

You will therefore need to apply on Article 8 grounds ie your marriage and so on.

I hope other senior members will be able to point you in the right direction.

Liberal Immigrant

Post by Liberal Immigrant » Wed Apr 30, 2008 11:17 am

when did this removal take place? what was the exact date? was he removed at public expense i.e by the HO? who paid for his ticket?

how long does the letter says he has been banned for?