ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

March 2018 applicants who are still waiting

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Granada
Newly Registered
Syria

March 2018 applicants who are still waiting

Post by Granada » Thu May 31, 2018 11:45 pm

The timeline post is a bit confusing as it doesn't indicate how many people are still waiting
I applied online on 11 March, done biometrics on 15 March, NRDS appointment was on 19 March, passport fees deducted on 9 April. Share your timeline if you're waiting.

plabo
Member of Standing
Pakistan

Re: March 2018 applicants who are still waiting

Post by plabo » Fri Jun 01, 2018 12:18 am

Granada wrote:
Thu May 31, 2018 11:45 pm
The timeline post is a bit confusing as it doesn't indicate how many people are still waiting
I applied online on 11 March, done biometrics on 15 March, NRDS appointment was on 19 March, passport fees deducted on 9 April. Share your timeline if you're waiting.
We don't need to start another timeline for March 2018. People will update their status 'as and when' they want to and that should be enough for you to see what the trend is like. There are many applicants in March's timeline and you should be able to gather some data from it. Remember, it can take upto 6 months for a case to be decided.

TheRock9
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by TheRock9 » Fri Jun 01, 2018 2:36 am

plabo wrote:
Fri Jun 01, 2018 12:18 am
[quote=Granada post_id=<a href="tel:1641287">1641287</a> time=<a href="tel:1527806709">1527806709</a> user_id=182485]
We don't need to start another timeline for March 2018. People will update their status 'as and when' they want to and that should be enough for you to see what the trend is like. There are many applicants in March's timeline and you should be able to gather some data from it. Remember, it can take upto 6 months for a case to be decided.
Hi Plabo,

My question is whether there been any case where the Passport fee has been deducted but the Naturalisation Application later was refused.

Thanks
I am not an immigration lawyer, so comments here are not an advise. My comments are from my own experience and interpretation of information which is available publicly.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Fri Jun 01, 2018 8:53 am

It is not necessary to keep posting the same question multiple times and we certainly don't need a "anyone from March waiting" topic. If someone knew, they would answer. Phone HO if you want to ask them or Hmpo.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.