ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

FLR (M) Extension - After 2.5 Years (English Language Requirements)

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

immee
Mood:
United Kingdom

FLR (M) Extension Questions - After 2.5 Years

Post by immee » Sun May 20, 2018 2:45 am

Hi All.

I am currently on ILR, we have three children altogether. 1st Children was born in the UK and has now been naturalised as British Citizen, 2nd children was born abroad and is going through a 5 year route through FLR(M) along with my wife, and third one is just a new born baby!

I am currently working on filling in my wife's/1 dependent child’s FLR(M) form and have some queries which hopefully someone might be able to shed some light on.

My Wife’s visa expires at the end of this month so I am planning to send all documents out early next week.

Following are my confusions!!

1. In meeting the financial requirements, we would be relying on Category A (Salary Income). We, both work where:
a. My annual salary is around £50K/Annum with long term permanent role; which is sufficient to meet financial requirements for her of £22400 with one dependent. So, no issue with getting all the paperwork sorted (Payslips, employer letter and bank statements etc)
b. However my wife is just gone on maternity leave (i.e. from 15th April 2018), employed for over two years. She works on and off their office (mainly from home) in a digital marketing company. Their company boss is away on business tour for few weeks hence although we do have online payslips and bank statements but cannot sort out the letters and other additional documents (e.g. stamped payslips, employment letter until the business owner is back.

Question: Am I right in understanding that to make it simpler, we can just mention Sponsor’s (my) salary in section 7.3 ? as we can just rely on that source ?. If the answer is yes, then shall we just leave “You” section blank or just by adding a note in there “On Maternity Leave currently – Not relying on this income to meet financial requirements” ? or if the answer is No, then any recommendations ?

2. We have got only birth certificate for our new born baby. I believe she is British citizen by birth (as I am on ILR), so when filling in Section 4.4, where it requires for all dependent children to provide their nationality, passport and other details, would we be ok to write down that “She is British Citizen by birth and we are yet to apply for her passport, birth certificate enclosed”, or does someone recon we need to provide any additional documents?
3. In the Children Section on Page 64. There is a requirement of providing evidence where they normally live, doctors and school letters. Now we have taken letters from schools and will try to get one from GP, what if we do not have any other correspondence on Children’s name within the last three months ? and also what other evidence can be provided here to show where kids live. Children don’t have bills on their name, hence all we can get is GPs letter and School letters ?
a. Same questions are asked in section 13C, where along with other questions it is asking about evidence of sponsor’s parental responsibility
4. My wife was a PBS dependent before I got LR-ILR, hence she applied for variation of leave under FLR(M) and has completed her first 2.5 years now. On that note, would this extension be called her first extension of stay as a spouse ? or 2nd extension ? Reason I am asking is that section 13B requires to send all that evidence of marriage again which we sent when we first applied for FLR(M) ? e.g. Marriage certificate, pictures etc. Do we need to send all that evidence again ?

Any suggestions/help regarding my above questions would be higly appreciated.

immee
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: FLR (M) Extension Questions - After 2.5 Years

Post by immee » Mon May 21, 2018 11:35 pm

Hi All,

Can i get someone's opinion on my questions please ?

I would be grateful if someone can just answer to question No 1 atleast.

immee
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by immee » Tue May 22, 2018 9:38 pm

immee wrote:
Sun May 20, 2018 2:45 am

1. In meeting the financial requirements, we would be relying on Category A (Salary Income). We, both work where:
a. My annual salary is around £50K/Annum with long term permanent role; which is sufficient to meet financial requirements for her of £22400 with one dependent. So, no issue with getting all the paperwork sorted (Payslips, employer letter and bank statements etc)
b. However my wife is just gone on maternity leave (i.e. from 15th April 2018), employed for over two years. She works on and off their office (mainly from home) in a digital marketing company. Their company boss is away on business tour for few weeks hence although we do have online payslips and bank statements but cannot sort out the letters and other additional documents (e.g. stamped payslips, employment letter until the business owner is back.

Question: Am I right in understanding that to make it simpler, we can just mention Sponsor’s (my) salary in section 7.3 ? as we can just rely on that source ?. If the answer is yes, then shall we just leave “You” section blank or just by adding a note in there “On Maternity Leave currently – Not relying on this income to meet financial requirements” ? or if the answer is No, then any recommendations ?
Any opinion Chaps !! :?

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Wed May 23, 2018 9:53 am

1. If you meet the requirements on your own, then no need for spouses payslips etc.

2. Fine yes.

3. No relevant if the child is not applying for a visa, as the relevant piece in the form states.

4. You don't need to send pictures but you do need to send 2 years evidence of cohabitation.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

immee
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by immee » Wed May 23, 2018 10:31 pm

CR001 wrote:
Wed May 23, 2018 9:53 am
1. If you meet the requirements on your own, then no need for spouses payslips etc.

2. Fine yes.

3. No relevant if the child is not applying for a visa, as the relevant piece in the form states.

4. You don't need to send pictures but you do need to send 2 years evidence of cohabitation.
Thanks CR001

With regards to question 3, actually one of our child who was born abroad is also on a 5 year route with my wife. So i believe this would be applicable ?

immee
Mood:
United Kingdom

Posting Application on Friday with next day guranteed delivery

Post by immee » Fri Jun 01, 2018 1:55 am

Hi All,

I should really be asking this question from Royal Mail but just wondering if someone has been through similar situation !

If FLR(M) application is posted to Durham (DH99 1WR) on Friday through royal mail next day guranteed delivery, does anyone know that it gets received on Saturday there? My fear is that if it gets missed, what happens then ? Does it get re-delivered on Monday or do royal mail leaves card for collection from their local office.

Just want to send my applicaiton tomorrow and do not want to leave it until Monday to sent, hence why this query !

immee
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: Posting Application on Friday with next day guranteed delivery

Post by immee » Fri Jun 01, 2018 2:15 am

Another Question if someone may help.

As a sponsor to FLR(M) Application, Is it ok for me to send my Payslips only until April'2018 with the application that i would be sending in post on 1st June 2018 ? i have a letter from my employer dated 20th May 2018 though.

Reason i am asking this is that although i can include May'18 payslip, but as the salary is only paid yesterday and i am not going to get my bank statement until 7-8 of this month, i will not be able to provide bank statements along with it ?

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: Posting Application on Friday with next day guranteed delivery

Post by seagul » Fri Jun 01, 2018 12:44 pm

Whenever royal mail takes the package to any of the home office or any government premises then always someone usually security staff is there to collect the post.
Regarding your 2nd question then you should go to your bank and ask the latest entries of transaction which you can attach with your existing bank statements and attach your may payslip as well. Your April payslip is bit older than 28 days.
The opinion expressed as above is neither a professional advice nor contesting/competing to other member's opinion/advice.

immee
Mood:
United Kingdom

FLR (M) Extension - After 2.5 Years (English Language Requirements)

Post by immee » Sat Jun 02, 2018 11:13 am

Just a very quick question really!!
If certificate from trinit college says Grade 3 CEFR Level 2.1, does that suffice requirements of FLR(M) dependent after 2.5 years of first leave ?
I think it does but just wanted to reconfirm.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: FLR (M) Extension - After 2.5 Years (English Language Requirements)

Post by CR001 » Sat Jun 02, 2018 7:27 pm

Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.