ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 2 ICT partner visa vignette validity issue

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

sivakar
Newly Registered
India

Tier 2 ICT partner visa vignette validity issue

Post by sivakar » Thu May 31, 2018 8:41 pm

I applied for tier2 ICT visa along with my spouse and received the 30 day vignette visa yesterday. However, my spouse received the vignette visa with valid from and valid until both having the same date which was in the past. Moreover she didn't receive get brp letter to collect the brp card as well. Isn't this an error on the part of UK consulate? What is the process to correct this? And good long does this process take? I applied from Chennai, India.

vinny

Re: Tier 2 ICT partner visa vignette validity issue

Post by vinny » Fri Jun 01, 2018 2:10 am

Correcting an incorrect endorsement: ECB19.
AFTER SUBMISSION wrote:It is the responsibility of all applicants to ensure that they have a valid passport, and on receipt of a visa, to check the validity of the visa issued to ensure that it covers the period of stay requested, the number or entries required, and that it is valid for the purpose of the trip. Check all the details on the visa, if you have any concerns contact the International Enquiry Service immediately.
This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.

sivakar
Newly Registered
India

Post by sivakar » Fri Jun 01, 2018 5:25 am

Thanks for the reply Vinny. Fortunately I had contacted my sponsor as soon as I got the visa and they have confirmed that they have reached out to the consulate. Hopefully, they reached out to the correct contact. It's been 2 days since it happened and no update has come from ukvi yet. In the link that Vinny provided it says they take 5 working days. Is it 5 days to acknowledge the error or is it 5 days to amend the visa. Desperate as my travel is getting pushed due to this.

sivakar
Newly Registered
India

Post by sivakar » Sat Jun 02, 2018 4:08 pm

sivakar wrote:
Fri Jun 01, 2018 5:25 am
Thanks for the reply Vinny. Fortunately I had contacted my sponsor as soon as I got the visa and they have confirmed that they have reached out to the consulate. Hopefully, they reached out to the correct contact. It's been 2 days since it happened and no update has come from ukvi yet. In the link that Vinny provided it says they take 5 working days. Is it 5 days to acknowledge the error or is it 5 days to amend the visa. Desperate as my travel is getting pushed due to this.
Anyone with any prior experience in such corrections? Please let me know. After 3 full working days no response from the consulate. :( How long does it take to deliver a corrected visa after I submit my passport at VFS?