ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

what is different between Asylum and Human rights ground?

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

nihad
Mood:
Iraq

what is different between Asylum and Human rights ground?

Post by nihad » Sun Jan 29, 2017 12:47 pm

Hello

I've recently claimed asylum and home office refused my claim, I did appeal against the decision and went to court hearing, two weeks ago judge made a decision and allowed the appeal,

and this is what he sent me:

''Decision

The appeal is allowed on asylum grounds.

The appeal is allowed on human rights ground with reference to articles 2 and 3.

as I have allowed the appeal on asylum grounds.the appeal is dismissed on humanitarian protection''

I want to understand if there is any different between Asylum or Humanitarian protection granted

also the decision been made 2 weeks ago and until now I've not receved BPR card

do I have to feel out any forms or anything for it?

regards

Elliewifetoalbanian

Re: what is different between Asylum and Human rights ground

Post by Elliewifetoalbanian » Sun Jan 29, 2017 7:24 pm

The home office have 2 weeks to appeal the judges decision so this delays things but obviously they are very busy too. We had our brp 6 weeks after judges decision.

nihad
Mood:
Iraq

Re: what is different between Asylum and Human rights ground

Post by nihad » Mon Feb 13, 2017 2:02 pm

it's been 4 weeks so far
is there anyway to contact home office?

johnpa123

Re: what is different between Asylum and Human rights ground?

Post by johnpa123 » Tue Mar 13, 2018 3:33 pm

nihad wrote:
Sun Jan 29, 2017 12:47 pm
Hello

I've recently claimed asylum and home office refused my claim, I did appeal against the decision and went to court hearing, two weeks ago judge made a decision and allowed the appeal,

''Decision

The appeal is allowed on human rights ground with reference to articles 2 and 3.

as I have allowed the appeal on asylum grounds.the appeal is dismissed on humanitarian protection''

I want to understand if there is any different between Asylum or Humanitarian protection granted

regards
Hello,
Im in the same situation. Would you please let me know what sort of visa you were granted?
Thanks for your time

nihad
Mood:
Iraq

Post by nihad » Mon Jun 04, 2018 1:58 pm

johnpa123 wrote:
Tue Mar 13, 2018 3:33 pm
nihad wrote:
Hello

''Decision

regards
Hello,
Im in the same situation. Would you please let me know what sort of visa you were granted?
Thanks for your time
Refugee leave to remain

johnpa123

Post by johnpa123 » Tue Jun 05, 2018 12:38 am

nihad wrote:
Mon Jun 04, 2018 1:58 pm
johnpa123 wrote:
Tue Mar 13, 2018 3:33 pm
nihad wrote:
Hello

''Decision

regards
Hello,
Thanks for your time
Refugee leave to remain
Hello,
Thanks for your reply. Can i also ask how long after your appeal allowed you received your BRP?

nihad
Mood:
Iraq

Post by nihad » Tue Jun 05, 2018 10:07 pm

After the Home office refusal it took about 4 months for court hearing, then It took about 10 days after the hearing for the court decision, after that it took 3 weeks for the BRP to arrive.

johnpa123

Post by johnpa123 » Wed Jun 06, 2018 3:51 pm

nihad wrote:
Tue Jun 05, 2018 10:07 pm
After the Home office refusal it took about 4 months for court hearing, then It took about 10 days after the hearing for the court decision, after that it took 3 weeks for the BRP to arrive.
Ah mine has been almost three months. Home Office sent me a letter last week that my appeal will be implemented in due course. I don't know what that means.