ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Refugee lost travel document on the plane back to UK.

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

nihad
Mood:
Iraq

Refugee lost travel document on the plane back to UK.

Post by nihad » Mon Jun 04, 2018 2:07 pm

Hello

Me and friend of mine went on Holiday to Turkey for 2 weeks, we flew back to Birmingham Airport last night we went to passport control and he couldn't find this travel document, we looked for everywhere and nothing, we tried to speak to airline they couldn't help, now I came out of Airport and they didn't let me friend out, I haven't heard of him anything, what is going to happen in this situation? I'm worried about him?

thanks

dada

Re: Refugee lost travel document on the plane back to UK.

Post by dada » Tue Jun 12, 2018 2:34 pm

How bizarre!

vinny

Re: Refugee lost travel document on the plane back to UK.

Post by vinny » Tue Jun 12, 2018 2:55 pm

Presumably the airline must have checked his travel documents when boarding?
It must be somewhere on the plane or in his hand luggage.
UK Immigration should have a record of his status.
This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.