ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

URGENT :: What is the ownership status of your home?

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

TreeHugger7
South Africa

Re: URGENT :: What is the ownership status of your home?

Post by TreeHugger7 » Tue Jun 05, 2018 10:20 pm

I really want to agree with you but I already gave my address in the start in applicant details section.

As you can see in form, they are explicitly saying that if I rent it then how much rent I am paying. Which means they seem to be interested in this in a way or other.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Wed Jun 06, 2018 10:07 am

You are overthinking. If you don't pay rent then put £0. If you do pay rent put £xx and explain.

HO are only interested in you being able to maintain yourself without recourse to public funds.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

TreeHugger7
South Africa

Post by TreeHugger7 » Wed Jun 06, 2018 2:02 pm

CR001 wrote:
Wed Jun 06, 2018 10:07 am
You are overthinking. If you don't pay rent then put £0. If you do pay rent put £xx and explain.

HO are only interested in you being able to maintain yourself without recourse to public funds.
Thank you CR001, but in case you missed.

I do pay rent but I don't pay it for the address I am putting in forms, and on my payslips and on my driving license.

Only way for HO to find out I am paying rent is by looking at the bank statement I will provide which will have £680 going to someone constantly. I also provided them with a cover letter stating that I pay rent when one of my family member wanted visit visa few months ago.

ANYWAY maybe you are right, I am over thinking... I will just select as you suggested, no rent and then in description I will add how much I pay for additional property