ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Upper tier Tribunal waiting

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

IvanBrown
Newly Registered
Jamaica

Upper tier Tribunal waiting

Post by IvanBrown » Tue Sep 26, 2017 10:48 pm

I went to Newport IAC on 16th May For My Hearing
My Appeal was allowed on the 18th July 2017
a week or so later on 26th July I received a letter stating the HO seeking permission to appeal to the Upper Tier Tribunal
on the of 23th August received a letter refusing the HO on the basis that there are no arguable grounds or error of law
on the 12th ofSeptember received another letter saying the home office is applying to the UTT to appeal.
my question is how long do i have to wait to to hear if the home of is refuse/granted permission to appeal From the UTT :roll: :roll: :roll: :?:

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Upper tier Tribunal waiting

Post by CR001 » Wed Sep 27, 2017 10:09 am

It would be helpful if you provided a history of:

a) What did you apply for?

b) What were the reasons for refusal?

c) What is your UK immigration history?
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

IvanBrown
Newly Registered
Jamaica

Post by IvanBrown » Wed Sep 27, 2017 4:04 pm

its not an application but a fight against deportation. I entered the uk in 2002, apply as a spouse in 2003 which was refused in 2005, appeal for that was heard in 2006 which was refused with a recommendation to the HO if i should relocate to my country of origin with my wife and re apply my visa should be granted ( Which My Solicitor thought was weird) however we appeal to the UTT which found the Judge did not made an error in law but the burden is placed on my wife and i to prove the genuine of or marriage in the summary he aslo stated we have a genuine article 8 claim, upon this my solicitor decided to do a JR, in 2009 i contacted my solicitor who told me he did not submitted the jr over payments and misunderstanding, so i submitted an application to the HO for leave outside of the rules which was granted for 3 years in 2010 upon expirary i made another application for renewal but it was done on the wrong form as HO changed the Form I need and which took me past the the grace period of 28 days but an application was made after, I was detained with preparation for my removal with the HO saying i have no in country right of appeal because of the 2006 refusal and i am to be removed as an Administrative Removal as have a signed deportation order from 2008 however my new solicitors altered the HO that i was granted leave in 2010 and I have a new application to renew those condition in 2013, which was refused promptly with a in country right of appeal, reason for refusal was disregard for immigration rules/immigration history
FTT found that i had made applications through out my time in the uk and my intentions was always clear as i presented the letter to the court of of private communication between my pervious solicitor say or intention to submit a jr. However the HO was asking for the Judge to maintain the previous Judges Determination and my grant in 2010 was a clerical error this is only an extension of that..thats kind of it..My Case is a strange one..... :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :? which brings me back to the chronology above

waitingindefinitely
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by waitingindefinitely » Wed Dec 13, 2017 2:37 pm

IvanBrown wrote:
Tue Sep 26, 2017 10:48 pm
I went to Newport IAC on 16th May For My Hearing
My Appeal was allowed on the 18th July 2017
a week or so later on 26th July I received a letter stating the HO seeking permission to appeal to the Upper Tier Tribunal
on the of 23th August received a letter refusing the HO on the basis that there are no arguable grounds or error of law
on the 12th ofSeptember received another letter saying the home office is applying to the UTT to appeal.
my question is how long do i have to wait to to hear if the home of is refuse/granted permission to appeal From the UTT :roll: :roll: :roll: :?:

Hello any updates am in the 3xact same position

BilalYaqub
Newly Registered
Mood:
Pakistan

Post by BilalYaqub » Fri Jun 08, 2018 2:20 am

Hi could you please tell me how long it took for upper tribunal hearing date after HO went to upper tribunal , thanks

rosemaryeddy
Newly Registered
Zimbabwe

Post by rosemaryeddy » Thu Nov 22, 2018 9:38 pm

I am an asylum seeker who lodged right of appeal to upper tribunal in October 2018. Since then i have not hèard a decision and wanted to know how long it takes for the court to make decision. Any advice out there.