ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR Job Creation Calculations

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

marcnath
United Kingdom

Re: ILR Job Creation Calculations

Post by marcnath » Mon Feb 12, 2018 4:46 pm

entruk wrote:
Fri Feb 09, 2018 2:48 pm
marcnath wrote:
Fri Feb 09, 2018 9:05 am
entruk wrote:
Thu Feb 08, 2018 9:10 pm
Well in my opinion the post apr-2014 candidate need to generate the hours of employment in any combination with no employee exceed the limit of 30 hours. So even if you hire 3120 employee for one hour you are ok with the requirement.
Thanks
Did you mean to say pre April-2014. Your statement is far from reality for post April-2014.
Thanks Marcnath. Sorry guys yes I meant pre/before apr-2014. Marcnath is this statement valid now? Or is it not the case even for pre apr-2014 candidate?
Thanks
Well, pre=April 2014, it depends. if you hire 3120 employees for 1 hour each on only one of the days, theoretically it will work if you list it as 3120 jobs. It is about jobs, not employees. If they are all doing the same job and you list it like that - then it will hit the maximum of 30 hrs / week and will not qualify.
My comments are in no way meant to be advisory. I have no professional knowledge of immigration. These are based on my own experience, convictions and personal interpretation of publicly available information.

niomi
United States of America

Post by niomi » Mon Jun 04, 2018 3:42 pm

Hi all, wanted to update to inform you that I have been APPROVED for ILR. Very relieved. It seems they accepted my 120 hours / month argument according to the past guidance.

(Never mind that I had created employment for 5 employees over the last 5 years and have been running a successful business...)

I know the 120 hours per month is no longer valid as they updated the guidance on April. But it worked for me, luckily.

Thank you so much everyone for your advice over the years. On to my journey for a UK passport next year. 😃

raj.m
Mood:
India

Post by raj.m » Fri Jun 08, 2018 5:58 pm

niomi wrote:
Mon Jun 04, 2018 3:42 pm
Hi all, wanted to update to inform you that I have been APPROVED for ILR. Very relieved. It seems they accepted my 120 hours / month argument according to the past guidance.

(Never mind that I had created employment for 5 employees over the last 5 years and have been running a successful business...)

I know the 120 hours per month is no longer valid as they updated the guidance on April. But it worked for me, luckily.

Thank you so much everyone for your advice over the years. On to my journey for a UK passport next year. 😃
Congratulations! Was it 50k route or 200k route?

niomi
United States of America

Post by niomi » Wed Jun 20, 2018 6:59 pm

raj.m wrote:
Fri Jun 08, 2018 5:58 pm
niomi wrote:
Mon Jun 04, 2018 3:42 pm

Congratulations! Was it 50k route or 200k route?
£200k route