ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

surrinder singh ( german documents translation)

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Rajhveer singh
Newly Registered
Mood:
United Kingdom

surrinder singh ( german documents translation)

Post by Rajhveer singh » Fri Jun 08, 2018 6:12 pm

Hello
I am planning to apply for UK residence card using surrinder Singh route,i have a lot of documents to be translated from german to English such as salary slips, school documents, health, and each document translation costs 50 euros and more , and that's really expensive. Is there any cheap translator if someone knows so please inform. so do I need to get all of these documents translated or some of them. which ones should be translated from german to English. I talked to a solicitor so he said me to* I have to get my salary slips, bank statements translated as well*. is that right, or is there any way to save money. or is it good to apply UK family permit from Germany.
Your suggestion would be appreciated.
THANKS.