ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Cohabitation Proof for PBS dependent applying later than Main Applicant

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

adviseForMani
Newly Registered
Mood:
United Kingdom

Cohabitation Proof for PBS dependent applying later than Main Applicant

Post by adviseForMani » Thu Mar 15, 2018 1:41 pm

Hi Experts

I am naturalized British Citizen.

My initial visa was Tier 1 PBS.

I have already booked the appointment for my wife for ILR through 5 year route as she entered the country on Jan 2013.

My question is do i need to provide cohabitation proof for her application?

The below is from the "SET O" which seems to suggest that i dont need to provide co habitation proof if the dependent is applying later than the main applicant.

if you have a spouse or civil partner listed in section 2 of this application form who is applying at the same time as you, please provide documentary evidence of cohabitation since you were last granted leave (up to a maximum of two years). Evidence provided should cover the whole period and be in the form of official letters or documents, addressed to yourself and your spouse

Can some confirm based on the above statement from the SET O if need to provide co habitation proof.

If any of you have had a successfully application without co habitation proof ,please let me know.

Also is there a set and no of documents that i need to provide for co habitation if its deemed neccessary.

Thanks in advance.
Mani

jkcool
Mood:
India

Re: Cohabitation Proof for PBS dependent applying later than Main Applicant

Post by jkcool » Thu Mar 15, 2018 9:46 pm

I applied using SET(O) form for my wife and daughter. I did provide cohabitation documents for 2 years.
My report
indefinite-leave-to-remain/successful-p ... l#p1607652

I did premium appointment. They wanted my ILR BRP and my passport to be submitted along with my application.

RJoseph
Newly Registered

Post by RJoseph » Thu Jun 07, 2018 10:53 am

Hi Mani
I am in the same situation. My husband applied earlier and has his ILR. I am applying through PBS dependent route now(no dependants applying with me). I think the application says we dont need to provide cohabitation docs but couldn't get any confirmation.
Did you apply? Did they ask for docs?
Thanks!

tier1-immigrant

Post by tier1-immigrant » Sat Jun 09, 2018 5:11 pm

>>The below is from the "SET O" which seems to suggest that i dont need to provide co habitation proof if the dependent is applying later than the main applicant.

Could you let me know the page number where this is mentioned on SET O form ?