ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Toeic - No in country right of appeal

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Bitwin2
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Toeic - No in country right of appeal

Post by Bitwin2 » Sun Jun 10, 2018 9:28 am

Hello everyone,
I passed toeic in june 2013 genuinely but home office curtailed my leave in December 2014 with the accusation that i have procured toeic by cheat.
I went to one of the solicitor to consult how to remove this allegation from my name.
Solictor advised me to submit FLR FP application within 28 days time and i submitted FLRFP in january 2015 within time limit.
Application got refused in august 2015 stating human rights clearly unfounded and certify and no in country right if appeal again.
I lodged JR and upper tribunal refused by giving reason home office gave the right remedy of outside the country appeal right.
I went to court of appeal but got refused subsequesntly from there as well and couldn't get lucky enough to get appeal right.
I have been in UK for 11 years and i have also passed ielts with overall bands 6.5 in speaking 8 itself in 2014 when i found out about toeic saga.
In home office book i have become an over stayer after flrfp refusal which was made in august 2015.
I am not married i have no kids so is there any way left for me to get this sorted?
I want to clear my name from this allegation.
Highly appreciated for your help.
Thanks a lot