ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Lost life in uk test certificate

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Malikwaheed

Lost life in uk test certificate

Post by Malikwaheed » Sun Jun 10, 2018 1:18 am

First am sorry I could not find my previous posts to continue with so I have to start new topic I need advice from experts almost 2 years ago I applied ilr and my application was refused then I got extension now am making my file ready for ilr application again and I found that Home Office did not return my life in uk certificate. I speak with center where I passed and they told me they don’t have any record you have to sit again. So what I should do now???

marcnath
United Kingdom

Re: Lost life in uk test certificate

Post by marcnath » Sun Jun 10, 2018 9:52 am

Malikwaheed wrote:
Sun Jun 10, 2018 1:18 am
First am sorry I could not find my previous posts to continue with so I have to start new topic I need advice from experts almost 2 years ago I applied ilr and my application was refused then I got extension now am making my file ready for ilr application again and I found that Home Office did not return my life in uk certificate. I speak with center where I passed and they told me they don’t have any record you have to sit again. So what I should do now???
Did you not keep a copy or a record of the certificate number ?
My comments are in no way meant to be advisory. I have no professional knowledge of immigration. These are based on my own experience, convictions and personal interpretation of publicly available information.

Malikwaheed

Post by Malikwaheed » Sun Jun 10, 2018 12:07 pm

Unfortunately I could not copy that

zimba
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by zimba » Sun Jun 10, 2018 5:50 pm

Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

zimba
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by zimba » Sun Jun 10, 2018 5:52 pm

If you do not know the test ID, you must sit the test again
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

sindhoo

Post by sindhoo » Sun Jun 10, 2018 5:54 pm

This might help .

british-citizenship/missing-life-in-uk- ... 82590.html

Home Office lost pass letters
Telephone: 03001 232 253

by rajaramnani » Fri Jan 06, 2017 10:44 am

That is a useful number and got a very quick response. I was told by home office that it is an usual practice to keep our life in the UK certificate when we apply for ILR and i was asked to mention that in our covering letter whilst applying for naturalization.

zimba
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by zimba » Sun Jun 10, 2018 6:04 pm

Such a covering letter must mention the Test ID