ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

FLRM extension visa financial Requirement

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

IKhan83
Newly Registered

FLRM extension visa financial Requirement

Post by IKhan83 » Sun Jun 10, 2018 6:16 pm

Hi folks,

My wife will be applying for her extension of FLR(M) visa within UK in few days time. I am confused regarding the financial requirement criteria. My current situation is :

I have moved from permanent job to contract job (setup my own Limited company) on 4th of April , 2018.My wife is also employed by my limited company. Both of us get a annual salary of 8,424 GBP per anum (each)
I have 51% shares and my wife has 49 % shares. I have not yet distribute dividends (for the first two months profit) but will do soon.

Before the contract my gross annuall salary from my previous employer for the whole year (3 Apr, 3017 to 3 Apr, 2018) was 44,000 GBP. and the job was permanent.

Based on the above i think we normally come under category B and we have to satisfy two requirements.
One is gross salary for my previous employement in 12 months period which I can easily met as it is above than 18,600 GBP.
The second requirement is our current salary, where I am getting really confused.

For the second requirement can I show the combined annual salary of both of us which will be (8424 + 8424 = 16,848 GBP , it will be still less than the required 18,600.

I have also cash savings for the last 6 month which is around 41,500 GBP. CAn I use it with the above.

And can i used dividends with the above ( although there will be not tax paid yet).

Please help what will be best category /combination I will able to use in order to meet the financial requirement.

I have gone through the home office document but it has made me more confuse than ever.
Early reply will be highly appreciated
Regards
Irfan

IKhan83
Newly Registered

Re: FLRM extension visa financial Requirement

Post by IKhan83 » Sun Jun 10, 2018 11:10 pm

Can someone please reply to my query? Just to make simple that I have just recently start
self employment(limited company) from April 2018 and before that I was employed(permanent). I am confused which category I belongs to. If I belong to category F but it requires to submit account details for last financial year which I can't. Can someone please clarify how I can meet financial requirement?