ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 2 (General) visa: Required documents

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

prax123
Newly Registered
India

Tier 2 (General) visa: Required documents

Post by prax123 » Sun Jun 10, 2018 9:47 am

Hi,
I will be attending the biometrics scan at Bangalore. With my limited understanding, I think the following documents need to be taken to the center.

- signed online submission checklist
- online application form
- Latest & old passports original; Copy of first and last page of both passports
- Degree Certificate with UK Naric certification
- TB Test certificate
- RCoS
- 1 copy of each of the above

Can someone, who already attended the biometrics in recent past, please advise if I am missing something? Apologies for the naive question. I checked the document guideline; however, just want to confirm on this.
Cheers.

ashishkm
Member of Standing
Mood:
India

Re: Tier 2 (General) visa: Required documents

Post by ashishkm » Sun Jun 10, 2018 1:30 pm

prax123 wrote:
Sun Jun 10, 2018 9:47 am
Hi,
I will be attending the biometrics scan at Bangalore. With my limited understanding, I think the following documents need to be taken to the center.

- Latest & old passports original; Copy of first and last page of both passports
- TB Test certificate
- RCoS

Can someone, who already attended the biometrics in recent past, please advise if I am missing something? Apologies for the naive question. I checked the document guideline; however, just want to confirm on this.
Cheers.
Bank statement showing >900 GBP for last 3 months (if maintenance column is N on your CoS)
IHS payment copy or email

And ofcourse u need VFS appointment letter.

prax123
Newly Registered
India

Post by prax123 » Sun Jun 10, 2018 1:48 pm

ashishkm wrote:
Sun Jun 10, 2018 1:30 pm
prax123 wrote:
Sun Jun 10, 2018 9:47 am
Hi,

- TB Test certificate
- RCoS

Cheers.
Bank statement showing >900 GBP for last 3 months (if maintenance column is N on your CoS)
IHS payment copy or email

And ofcourse u need VFS appointment letter.
Thanks Ashish. Appreciate your help. The maintenance is taken care by the sponsor.
The IHS reference number is mentioned on the 'Completed Form'. I dont any separate mail for IHS payment.

Is offer letter, local address proof, ID card etc. needed?

ashishkm
Member of Standing
Mood:
India

Post by ashishkm » Mon Jun 11, 2018 4:54 am

Ok IHS reference is fine. Just in case u can join the email printout (ihs payment acknowledgement email)

Offer letter, address proof etc are not required as CoS letter summarizes it all, however it fine just as additional proofs.

prax123
Newly Registered
India

Post by prax123 » Mon Jun 11, 2018 9:52 am

Thanks, Ashish. Appreciate your help.