ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

TRICKS/TIPS :_ EARIEST DATE FOR BOOKING PREMIUM APPOINTMENT

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

hamzababy
United Kingdom

TRICKS/TIPS :_ EARIEST DATE FOR BOOKING PREMIUM APPOINTMENT

Post by hamzababy » Mon Jun 11, 2018 7:02 pm

hi guys,

i am looking to book an appointment for ilr on 28th august 2018 , when should i try to look online for a slot. ( any tips and suggestions welcome )

Thanks

Casa
United Kingdom

Re: TRICKS/TIPS :_ EARIEST DATE FOR BOOKING PREMIUM APPOINTMENT

Post by Casa » Mon Jun 11, 2018 7:10 pm

Appointment slots are only released onto the system 45 days in advance.
(Casa, not CR001)
Please don't send me PMs asking for immigration advice on posts that are on the open forum. If I haven't responded there, it's because I don't have the answer. I'm a moderator, not a legal professional.

ItsRainingAgain
Pakistan

Post by ItsRainingAgain » Mon Jun 11, 2018 7:32 pm

hamzababy wrote:
Mon Jun 11, 2018 7:02 pm
hi guys,

i am looking to book an appointment for ilr on 28th august 2018 , when should i try to look online for a slot. ( any tips and suggestions welcome )

Thanks
Monday morning 9am for crydon

hamzababy
United Kingdom

Post by hamzababy » Tue Jun 12, 2018 7:13 am

Casa wrote:
Mon Jun 11, 2018 7:10 pm
Appointment slots are only released onto the system 45 days in advance.
today i saw upto 14th august dates available at croydon , thats about 64 days in advance !!!

equitydealer
Member of Standing
United Kingdom

Post by equitydealer » Tue Jun 12, 2018 8:00 am

No, you will never see PSC slots released that far ahead, that’s just their calendar.

Even though officially it’s 45 days in advance, in reality they tend to release slots 6 weeks in advance, hence if you look right now you’ll see slots in Solihull, Sheffield and Glasgow for Tuesday 24th July. Theoretically you’ll see slots released tomorrow for Wednesday 25th July and so on

Their IT booking system is horrendous, you have to keep trying to get the date and centre of your choice. Good luck
My comments do not constitute immigration advice, if in doubt consult an immigration adviser/solicitor