ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Appeal Allowed... Thanks to Almighty..

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

sanshah

Hearing date in 2 weeks time...

Post by sanshah » Wed Jun 13, 2018 4:37 am

Hello all forum members! My ILR LR hearing date is after 2 weeks time and HO still not send us a bundle of evidence. Their deadline was in march to send us bundle of evidence as per court directions but ever since nothing recieved by me nor by my solicitor.. what if they dont send us bundle what will happen on hearing day.. can someone please share their experience.
Thanks..

cyclina1
Hong Kong

Re: Hearing date in 2 weeks time...

Post by cyclina1 » Wed Jun 13, 2018 2:51 pm

If the hearing is not delayed and go on, then the judge may decide by the evidence from you/ your solicitor.
I am not a lawyer or immigration advisor. My statements/comments do not constitute legal advice.

sanshah

Appeal Allowed... Thanks to Almighty..

Post by sanshah » Wed Jun 27, 2018 11:34 pm

Just want to share that today my ILR LR appeal have been allowed by judge. Thanks to Almighty Allah.. its such a relief, just want to give heads up to those who have been fighting like me with HO for a long long time.. Just carry on with your fight dont give up. It took me 2 and half years to get approve my ILR... Long painful journey finally comes to an end...Good Luck

hrak1978
Member of Standing

Re: Appeal Allowed... Thanks to Almighty..

Post by hrak1978 » Wed Jun 27, 2018 11:57 pm

Congrats Sanshah.

My appeal to upper tribunal has been logged on 21st June and today received the acknowledgement of the appeal.

Waiting for the decision.
{ I'm not a solicitor, legal professional or immigration advisor, all of my posts are based on my online search and my own PR, ILR (LR), 2 FTT and 2 UTT refused but finally after 3 years of long battle I got my SETTLED STATUS. }

apsk
Member of Standing
India

Re: Appeal Allowed... Thanks to Almighty..

Post by apsk » Thu Jun 28, 2018 7:10 am

Thank to the moderators and experts here. Or may be to Home office Or to this judiciary system in UK. If you are in Saudi or any other country where Judiciary system isnt like here then any almighty would not be able to do anything either.

This is an immigration forum, please keep it nice and simple. Thanks