ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Naturalization related query

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

DublinGuy_123

Naturalization related query

Post by DublinGuy_123 » Mon Jun 11, 2018 11:20 pm

I have a Naturalisation related query , I just completed 5 years but last month I got an Adult caution for a small matter, there was quarrel on bus , I was alone and 2-3 white people were on the other side , badluck that two guards were at the next bus stop itself I got arrested and taken to the station were I was kept for 2 hours and given an adult caution for section 5 and 6 that is disorderly conduct and abusive , threatening behavior. They said I am not being charged and its not a conviction its one time caution but it will go on the Garda pulse system.

Do I need to mention this on the Naturalisation form ,
there is a query that
11.7 Are you, or have you been, the
subject of an investigation in Ireland by AN
GARDA SÍOCHÁNA (Irish Police),
including where you were not charged with
any offence? Give details below.
Should I tick Yes or No

Also there is additional details section. should mention in that , or not mention at all.

Mal111
Member of Standing
Mood:
India

Re: Naturalization related query

Post by Mal111 » Tue Jun 12, 2018 9:25 am

tick the box yes and explain it with remorse for your action on the space given underneath

if you don't, they are not going to call you and ask you for explanation they will simply delay your application for few years without telling you why and then you gona beat yourself up about not telling them this.

white people!? do not characterise the actions of people by the colour of their skin because im sure you don't want anyone to do that to you.

DublinGuy_123

Post by DublinGuy_123 » Tue Jun 12, 2018 6:20 pm

Will it cause problem in renewal of Stamp4 also

Mal111
Member of Standing
Mood:
India

Post by Mal111 » Wed Jun 13, 2018 8:42 am

NO cos you don't have criminal record and your not threat to public safety