ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

All EC applicants from Pakistan

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

maidy

Post by maidy » Wed Apr 23, 2008 1:29 pm

Hi all..... here are the time lines to shar with u ppl,

Approval letter dated 10 NOV 2007
EC applied 14 April 2008 (with two dependents)
still waiting........ no call received in office..

applied as a self employed/sole owner
(Owner of a manufacturing unit)

my case is not like all others in the forum. The doc provided are totally different so no need to mention here unless anyone self employed needs to know then plz notify me.

Maidy . PK

khanahah
Newly Registered

EC Refused

Post by khanahah » Mon Apr 28, 2008 7:12 am

Hi Guys,

This is my first post to this forum, i have got my HSMP approval but my EC was refused. The reason the gave me for my resfusal are

1)they consider the letter from my current company as not genuine.
( although it is reputed company based in UK, and i am working as an independent conttarctor for that cmpany in Pakistan, also i have job offer from the same company to join them in their UK Office).

2) They could not verify the contact no of my company and address from me,
( i was in meeting when the visa officer calls me and i could not answer him the exact contact no/address of my office and reporting manager which is also based in UK, as i am an independent contractor and reporting directly to UK).

I have all the necessary documentation to prove my case, but they did not contacted the company.

Really i would like to request some guru 's here to help me out what should be my next step, either i should go for appeal or review.

Also can i go for fresh application again? as i have my HSMP Letter with me.
What is the shortest and safest path here as i have a job offer and my company wants me there.

Regards
Khan

ifti786

Post by ifti786 » Mon Apr 28, 2008 11:25 am

Salam,

BHC called for verification on April 24, 2008 and talked to HR Manager. Following questions were asked.

1. Company profile.
2. Date of joining, current designation, responsibilities and salary.
3. Asked about each letter issue by HR dept which i submitted with application.

My time lines are:

Application submitted on: April 07, 2008.
Verification Call: April 24, 2008
Result: Waiting.

Pl do pray for me.

Thanks & best regards.

Ifti

shakeelahmadch

Post by shakeelahmadch » Mon Apr 28, 2008 11:33 am

ifti786 wrote:Salam,

BHC called for verification on April 24, 2008 and talked to HR Manager. Following questions were asked.

1. Company profile.
2. Date of joining, current designation, responsibilities and salary.
3. Asked about each letter issue by HR dept which i submitted with application.

My time lines are:

Verification Call: April 24, 2008
Result: Waiting.

Pl do pray for me.

Thanks & best regards.

Ifti
Iftii - how much funds you showed and did you have any friend/family letter from UK to stay with you ?

thanks

ifti786

Post by ifti786 » Mon Apr 28, 2008 2:13 pm

Salam shakeelahmadch,

I showed following funds.

1. PKR. 7,00,000.00
2. Car (3.5 Lak).

Yes, i submitted the friends email and two utility bills copies as a proof of accommodation.

If you need any help then send the PM.

Regards.

Ifti

uac
Newly Registered

Dear all

Post by uac » Mon Apr 28, 2008 4:30 pm

i have applied for HSMP EC on 10the april and my employer got call from BHC on 22april, BHC verify all this abut my salry,designation from HR manager.as i am working as a doctor in a hospital.verification officer asked abt me.but my administrator told her that she is busy in operation.again she called today and wished to talk to me ,but again today i was in conferrence in avari(Pakistan society of anaesthiologists).HR manager said to her she is in meeting in avari, u can call at her mobile.

i am realy worried abut verification.plz reply me if anybody has experience like this.will she take negetaive to this.

uac

jami
Member of Standing

Post by jami » Tue Apr 29, 2008 9:49 am

For khanahah

Considering the reasons of refusal appeal would be more appropriate and that too directly to AIT and not through BHC as it takes more time.
Last edited by jami on Tue Apr 29, 2008 10:00 am, edited 1 time in total.

jami
Member of Standing

Post by jami » Tue Apr 29, 2008 9:58 am

For uac

Phone call verification has two aspects. Firstly that employer is genuine & exits and secondly visa applicant is actually working there. Second call indicate that second aspect was under consideration. There may not be third call but try to be present all the times in this week.

uac
Newly Registered

Post by uac » Tue Apr 29, 2008 12:36 pm

Thanks shahid,

well i was away from office to attend the workshop.what u think so that will goes better, or verification officer will take negative.she verified before that i am working there.and my employer verified my details.

thanks

collshani
Newly Registered

If i resign from the current Job!!!

Post by collshani » Tue Apr 29, 2008 10:22 pm

Dear all

Recently i got HSMP approval and i m doing job in anoher country, I need to go back to Pakistan to apply EC, but i cant leave my contractual job. Please tell me if i resign and go back and then apply for EC so will they accept this situation or they will reject for unemployement??

Regards,

shani

ifti786

Post by ifti786 » Wed Apr 30, 2008 2:07 pm

Salam everyone,

Thanks God, long wait is over, I got the 2 years visa today. Thanks God and everyone who helped me during this period.

My time lines are

Verification Call: April 23, 2008
Visa stamped on: April 23, 2008
Document Collected: April 30, 2008

Best of luck to everyone and pl don't hesitate if u need any help from my side.

Regards

Ifti

jami
Member of Standing

Post by jami » Wed Apr 30, 2008 10:23 pm

Dear collshani

You can apply from the country where you are working being country of current residence. Rather it would be more appropriate to apply from said country. Otherwise unemployment due to relocation would not be any hindrance.

collshani
Newly Registered

Post by collshani » Wed Apr 30, 2008 10:31 pm

Dear Shahid Jami

Thank u very much for the response. I was not sure about this that i can apply from the country where i m working currently. but In fact i have to apply with family and my family is pakistan so it wud not be possible for me to apply from here. Let me know if i could apply first and then apply for family later. As u said that unemployement because of relocation will not hinder so it means if i resign and go back and show my resign copy and Original Experience and release certificate and current salary slips coroborating with bank statement, will this work??

Regards,

Shani

jami
Member of Standing

Post by jami » Thu May 01, 2008 7:50 am

It would be more appropriate to apply in Pakistan if family is here.
Explain the situation of relocation/resignation for applying visa as family is in Pakistan. Give a detailed note in this regard in Part 7.1 of VAF 2 under the head additional information.
Also include all the documents which were earlier sent to Home Office with HSMP application,beside arrangement for accommodation,any job offer or efforts thereof and of course other usual documents.
If you had been sending funds funds from abroad in your or spouse bank account in Pakistan than include that bank statement also irrespective of balances.

maidy

Post by maidy » Thu May 01, 2008 11:50 am

HI ifti.... lots of congrats man.... so when r u leaving for U.K ... and in which city u plan to live in there.....

do pray for me dear....

applied on 14th still no response ......waiting waiting and waiting...

let see.........when it comes on....for me....

ifti786

Post by ifti786 » Thu May 01, 2008 12:26 pm

Salam maidy.

Thanks a lot for best wishes and best of luck for your EC.

Don't worry, they are taking almost 4 weeks now. One week for passport delivery. My verification was done on 23rd and visa stamped same day.

I used to call Gerry's daily but they changed the status on 30th.

I am planning to fly by end of this month and initial destination is Manchester.

Regards.

Ifti

divisionbell

Post by divisionbell » Thu May 01, 2008 6:34 pm

ifti786 wrote:Salam maidy.

Thanks a lot for best wishes and best of luck for your EC.

Don't worry, they are taking almost 4 weeks now. One week for passport delivery. My verification was done on 23rd and visa stamped same day.

I used to call Gerry's daily but they changed the status on 30th.

I am planning to fly by end of this month and initial destination is Manchester.

Regards.

Ifti
Dear Ifti,
Congrats.

Dear Maidy,
From which city did you apply? I have applied for EC on 25th Apr. As per valuable input by Ifti, I guess I have to wait for almost 3more weeks. Keeping my fingers crossed :)

Cheers

winsome

Post by winsome » Fri May 02, 2008 8:52 am

Hi All,

Congrats Ifti for getting EC.. Good luck to rest of you who are waiting for EC result...

Can someone pls answer my query. Does the verification call that your office recieve come from BHC islamabad directly or is it from Integra. Do we need to submit Integra form in BHC Islamabad...

Regards,
winsome

ifti786

Post by ifti786 » Fri May 02, 2008 9:38 am

Salam winsome,

Thanks. According to my experience the verification call came from BHC, Islamabad, as I applied from Islamabad. The caller was Pakistani guy.

Regarding Integra, you have to fillup the form. I have to fill up the Integra form regarding qualification at Gerry's office when I submitted the application. I was not aware of that initially.

Regards.

Ifti

winsome

Post by winsome » Fri May 02, 2008 10:25 am

Thanks for reply ifti. Do you have a soft copy of the integra form. Is this form available in hard copy at Gerry's because this is not mentioned/available in Gerry's website.. Also what extra information do i have to note down with me in case I have to fill this up while submitting application at Gerry's..

Regards,
Winsome

ifti786

Post by ifti786 » Sat May 03, 2008 5:12 am

Salam winsome,

This form is available at Gerry's office. Information required are:

1. Degree/certificate Name.
2. Institution name.
3. Year of study.
4. Awarding University/Board.

You have provide the information from Matric to your highest qualification.

Regards.

Ifti

winsome

Post by winsome » Sat May 03, 2008 10:54 am

Thanks a lot Ifti...

Regards,
Winsome

mrrajawasim

Post by mrrajawasim » Sun May 04, 2008 10:07 pm

Hi Ifti
lots of congrates on gettin ur EC :) sorry i logged in after a long time as these days m gettin ready to fly infact leaving on 10th of this month... best of luck for ur upcoming future in UK. stay in touch
Tc

ifti786

Post by ifti786 » Mon May 05, 2008 6:13 am

Salam Wasim,

Thanks. In which city you are going to UK? I am leaving for Manchester on 24th of this month inshaAllah.

Best of luck for future.

Regards.

Ifti

shakeelahmadch

Post by shakeelahmadch » Mon May 05, 2008 1:24 pm

Congrats Ifti -

I got my TB Screening test today, hopefully i'll apply after 4-5 weeks as i have to travel on my passport before that and i dont want my passport to be stuck with UK embassy.

thanks,