ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Online application query

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Jack&Jill
United Arab Emirates

Online application query

Post by Jack&Jill » Sat Jun 16, 2018 9:54 pm

Dear IB Gurus/Mentors

While filling online application, I got this below questions
1.) Under section "Personal Information", "Since you first entered the UK, have you had any absences from the UK?"
Do I need to provide all the entire absences from the beginning or only 5 Years spent on Tier 2?

2.) Under section "Your home and finances", "weekly hours worked"
In my COS mentioned 37.50. In my offer letter, mentioned "The Employee's normal hours of work are from 9 am to 5.30 pm Monday to Friday inclusive, with one hours for lunch(unpaid). The Company reserves the right to vary these times as necessary to meet the changing needs of the business".
When calculating 7.50 hours/day, I only work for 36.50 Hours/Week. What should I consider here?

Please answer to above questions. Many thanks in advance. Jack

marcnath
United Kingdom

Re: Online application query

Post by marcnath » Sat Jun 16, 2018 10:12 pm

Jack&Jill wrote:
Sat Jun 16, 2018 9:54 pm
Dear IB Gurus/Mentors

While filling online application, I got this below questions
1.) Under section "Personal Information", "Since you first entered the UK, have you had any absences from the UK?"
Do I need to provide all the entire absences from the beginning or only 5 Years spent on Tier 2?
The paper form is clear that you only need absences in the qualifying period (5 years). It would be safe to assume that it is the same online and only 5 years is needed.
Jack&Jill wrote:
Sat Jun 16, 2018 9:54 pm

2.) Under section "Your home and finances", "weekly hours worked"
In my COS mentioned 37.50. In my offer letter, mentioned "The Employee's normal hours of work are from 9 am to 5.30 pm Monday to Friday inclusive, with one hours for lunch(unpaid). The Company reserves the right to vary these times as necessary to meet the changing needs of the business".
When calculating 7.50 hours/day, I only work for 36.50 Hours/Week. What should I consider here?
7.5 X 5 = 37.5
My comments are in no way meant to be advisory. I have no professional knowledge of immigration. These are based on my own experience, convictions and personal interpretation of publicly available information.

Jack&Jill
United Arab Emirates

Post by Jack&Jill » Sat Jun 16, 2018 10:21 pm

Great. Thanks for your reply Marcnath. And sorry for my poor mathematics. :D

Jack&Jill
United Arab Emirates

Post by Jack&Jill » Thu Jun 21, 2018 12:45 pm

Hi Marcnath,

I've got some more questions while filling online application.

Section 2. Application:
Evidence of your absence from the UK and Crown Dependencies
What evidence will you provide to support the reasons for all absences from the UK and Crown Dependencies?
My question is: Is that sufficient to get a absence letter from my present employer?? I've no absences with my previous employments. So is that enough to select the option "Letter from applicant detailing reasons for absence due to compelling or compassionate reasons"?

Section 2. Your home and finances:
Current rate of pay: I'm aware 35500 is the eligible rate for applying ILR.
My question is: As per my salary slip if I calculate my "Total Gross Pay" 2958.33 * 12 = 35,499.96 is coming. Is that be ok to apply?

Section 4. Documents:
Verification consent
My question is: There are 3 parts in the form. PART 1: Consent for the Home Office to verify application information, PART 2: Consent for the Home Office to verify third party information, PART 3: Consent for the Home Office to verify information from third party
sponsor. Is that ok to sign only Part 1? As I will be having own account and I'm the financier

Much appreciate if you reply for my above questions. Thanks in advance.