ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Forgot to submit applicant passport photo Spouse visa uk

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

sabz12
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Forgot to submit applicant passport photo Spouse visa uk

Post by sabz12 » Mon May 28, 2018 12:23 pm

Hi,

I wonder if anyone can help me, My wife and i applied for a spouse visa application online, she went to her biometrics appointment last week and i sent the documents to sheffield on friday, the only problem is that i forgot to include her passport size photo in the documents i sent. is this going to cause a problem? I thought they'd probably use the photos they took in her biometrics.

Please can someone help?

Thanks,

San111
Jamaica

Re: Forgot to submit applicant passport photo Spouse visa uk

Post by San111 » Mon May 28, 2018 2:09 pm

I have sent passport pictures with my supporting documents to Sheffield they were return with back supporting documents.

sabz12
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Re: Forgot to submit applicant passport photo Spouse visa uk

Post by sabz12 » Mon May 28, 2018 3:12 pm

Thanks for the response San111, so I suppose they don't really need the passport photos so they just returned them. I think they probably use the biometrics photo for the visa then.

sabz12
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Spouse Visa UK - Missed question 1.19 on Appendix 2

Post by sabz12 » Sun Jun 17, 2018 4:29 pm

Hi All,

I'm looking for some advice/guidance please, We made an application early may for my spouse to join me in the UK(settlement visa). I received my supporting docs back this week and was just having a look through them and it seems as though i missed out on answering one of the questions :oops: :

1.19 Have you lived with your sponsor in a relationship akin to marriage or a civil partnership at any time (including since your
wedding or civil partnership ceremony)? Put a cross (x) in the relevant box

I've been to visit twice before but we lived together for a couple of weeks before i returned to the UK.

I'm not sure whether this will have a negative impact on the case? could it be a reason for refusal for missing this question? we have included all other document to meet requirements such as relationship, financial, accommodation, english language and TB Certificate.

Is this anything to worry about? should i contact the home office?

I have already got the email stating the ECO is looking at the case.

Any advice/guidance would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks All