ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

SPOUSE VISA APPLICATION FROM DUBAI

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

mehreen12
Newly Registered
Bangladesh

SPOUSE VISA APPLICATION FROM DUBAI

Post by mehreen12 » Sun Jun 17, 2018 7:24 pm

hi.
I am a bangladeshi doctor residing in UAE under the sponsorship of my father. i married in bangladesh 2 months ago. my husband works in UK and holds ILR. i am planning to apply for spouse visa from dubai.
my question is-
1)do i have to submit any documents related to my father here as i am under his sponsorship?
2) my marriage certificate is from bangladesh and attested in bangladesh. do i have to attest it here in UAE?
3) does the premier service actually gives response in 15days?

TIA

Katie_France
Russia

Re: SPOUSE VISA APPLICATION FROM DUBAI

Post by Katie_France » Sun Jun 17, 2018 7:36 pm

1) no, you just have to submit your residence permit showing your right to reside in UAE
2) you marriage certificate should be translated into English and recognised in the UK
3) première service takes minimum 30 business days, but can be 60 business days.