ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

did anybody get their visa after signing consent order?

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Buttercup111
Newly Registered
Pakistan

did anybody get their visa after signing consent order?

Post by Buttercup111 » Thu May 31, 2018 12:16 am

hi just want to know if anybody got visa after signing consent order? how long home office takes? they asked for 3 months but its now 6 months. i already was granted permission by upper tribunal to go for JR but before JR hearing Home office withdawn with consent order. now no reply and i go on reporting regulalry. what are the chances of success after consent order and how long it takes

hanif
Mood:
Gambia

Re: did anybody get their visa after signing consent order?

Post by hanif » Tue Jun 05, 2018 12:28 am

Hi

I got mine,it was signed March 1,went for biometrics and issued May 3
PEACE

Buttercup111
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Post by Buttercup111 » Sun Jun 17, 2018 5:25 pm

i got my refusal again after 7 months of signing xonsent order and looks like they havent even reviewed it. the refusal looks identical to the orevious decesion. they dis not even menion the judge who granted me permission to apply for JR. all they mentioned was a first tier tribunal judge who refused 3/4 years ago. i dont know what to do next

hanif
Mood:
Gambia

Post by hanif » Sun Jun 17, 2018 7:36 pm

Hi,what did your solicitor say?
PEACE

Buttercup111
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Post by Buttercup111 » Sun Jun 17, 2018 7:41 pm

Again will have to go for judicial review oral hearing. dont know when will i get hearing date. last time when we were granted permissioon to go for JR it was done in July 2017 and JR oral hearing date came in December 2017. but home office withdrew 14 days befoee hearing saying they will reconsider in 3 months in november. but again after 7 months refused. probably will go for fast track process this time dont know if its available for normal people or not. or just people in detention

hanif
Mood:
Gambia

Post by hanif » Sun Jun 17, 2018 7:50 pm

Hi,
I feel for you,I got my visa again after 4 years,you can ask for another opinion.
Also let the knowledgeable people here advise you.
PEACE

Buttercup111
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Post by Buttercup111 » Sun Jun 17, 2018 7:55 pm

its been 5 years now that im stuck for visa may Allah help me thankyou for ur help