ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

EC appln with HSMP Approval letter,under Tier1,May,Help req.

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

sweety
Newly Registered

EC appln with HSMP Approval letter,under Tier1,May,Help req.

Post by sweety » Fri May 02, 2008 9:57 am

Hi All,

I have got the HSMP approval letter during Jan and about to expire by June end. I was in UK last year and got the approval letter using the documents / details from UK (e.g., Bank statements, salary slips etc). I am planning to apply for EC during May from Chennai.

I have listed down my understandings below for the required documents, Could any one please advice / confirm all the required details we have to submit?

I understand that we need to apply via Tier 1 General Migrant with reduced charges equivalent to 200 pounds and mention only the Maintenance details of the Application form (VAF9A). We require to supply bank statement / letter from Bank confirming 2800 pounds in our account for the last 3 months as part of Maintanence proof. The other required documents to be submitted are - all original documents used for HSMP approval, HSMP approval letter, Passport, Covering Letter, Photos, Application forms (VAF9A, VAF9B) filled with details.

Kindly let me know if I have missed any details here in the above list.

Apart from these, I like to know whether
• We require to submit the pay slips, Accomodation details in UK, tax details (Form16 / P60) etc for the ’in between periods’ i.e. Jan – till now. I think most of these were a part of HSMP - EC application process before Tier1 rule.
•Also, as I am applying from Chennai, can we contact UK Embassy directly or should we go via VFS.

Please provide your inputs for the above details / queries.

If any of you have applied / planning to apply for EC with the HSMP approval letter under Tier 1 General Migrant, please let me your experience / input as it will be very much helpful.

Thank you all in advance.

piyush123

Hi

Post by piyush123 » Fri May 02, 2008 6:46 pm

Hi,

1. As you already have the HSMP Approval Letter, you need to fill only the section related to 'Maintenance of Fund' (section - 7) in VAF9A.
2. Now, there is no need to show docs related to pay slips, accomodation details etc..........
3. No, you need to go through VFS only. This is rule laid down by the BHC.

4. The docs you mentioned, you have and are about to apply with are okay and there shouldn't be any problem. Just take care of the maintenance of funs.

All the best!!!!!! ;)

sweety
Newly Registered

Post by sweety » Mon May 05, 2008 7:14 pm

Many Thanks for your prompt response Piyush.

I have just now observed that few members have posted their experience mentioning all the documents (including accomadation details, pay slips) being submitted for EC application recently. hence little confusing...

do you aware, is it mandatory???

push
United Kingdom

Post by push » Tue May 06, 2008 11:49 pm

HSMP approval and EC application are two different things.

Someone please correct me if I am wrong but I think one still needs to provide the original dox that were submitted for the HSMP approval (for BHC to be in a position to verify the dox through Integra) and other documents like stay arrangements etc.

Kind regards,

push_hsmp