ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 2 (General) Visa pending, RCoS start date past

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

prax123
Newly Registered
India

Tier 2 (General) Visa pending, RCoS start date past

Post by prax123 » Tue Jun 19, 2018 6:47 am

My visa is not yet approved, and it is past the start date mentioned on the RCoS. Is there any issue with that? In the guidance, it is mentioned that we can enter 15 days before the RCoS start date; however, I didn't find any info on within how much time we can enter post the start date. Any advice on this? Do we need to inform the Home Office explaining the reason of delay?

ashishkm
Member of Standing
Mood:
India

Re: Tier 2 (General) Visa pending, RCoS start date past

Post by ashishkm » Tue Jun 19, 2018 12:49 pm

prax123 wrote:
Tue Jun 19, 2018 6:47 am
My visa is not yet approved, and it is past the start date mentioned on the RCoS. Is there any issue with that? In the guidance, it is mentioned that we can enter 15 days before the RCoS start date; however, I didn't find any info on within how much time we can enter post the start date. Any advice on this? Do we need to inform the Home Office explaining the reason of delay?
I think upto 28 days from start date u can join. I remember this fairly from my earlier discussions with my HR. But please check with your HR for full clarity.

prax123
Newly Registered
India

Re: Tier 2 (General) Visa pending, RCoS start date past

Post by prax123 » Tue Jun 19, 2018 1:29 pm

Thanks, Ashish. I will check with the HR.
Cheers.