ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Waiting for second tribunal court hearing

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

BilalYaqub
Newly Registered
Mood:
Pakistan

Post by BilalYaqub » Tue Jun 05, 2018 6:17 pm

Hi my family visit visa appeal was allowed in October 2017 , but HO applied for permission to appeal to second tribunal judge , they the permission on 19th of December 2017 , we are still waiting for hearing date its been more than 5 months , is there anyone who is facing the same situation , please could anyone guide me how long it takes for second tribunal hearing after getting the permission thanks .

BilalYaqub
Newly Registered
Mood:
Pakistan

Post by BilalYaqub » Tue Jun 19, 2018 4:41 pm

Hi there , I won my family visit visa appeal in first tribunal court but HO applied for permission to appeal and they got the permission on 19 of December 2017 , I have been waiting for my court hearing in second tribunal since then , it's been more than five months , can anyone tell me how long it takes to get the hearing date in second tribunal after getting the permission , thanks