ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

After citizenship ceremony

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Ibramanchester
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

After citizenship ceremony

Post by Ibramanchester » Tue Jun 19, 2018 11:04 pm

Hi all

I did my citizenship ceremony today and I already applied for a passport during the citizenship application, however, still, I have my travel document passport ( Idenfient leave to remain) as well BRP card

I read from the home office website that I should cut the BRP to four pieces! !!! sounds weird ! and send it to this address: Naturalisation BRP Returns
PO Box 195
Bristol
BS20 1BT

but what about the travel document is have to send it back? to where and when ? is after I receive the British passport or should I send it back from now .. please give me the address where I should send the passport

Kind regards

SAIDFARAH90
Newly Registered
Somalia

Re: After citizenship ceremony

Post by SAIDFARAH90 » Wed Jun 20, 2018 12:23 am

All you need it cut it four pieces. you have the address. You are no longer refugees. Travel documents wouldn't do anything for you. You can keep it or destroy it. Are you British citizen from today