ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

FLR(M)English requirement

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Maken707
Newly Registered

FLR(M)English requirement

Post by Maken707 » Tue Jun 19, 2018 7:00 pm

Hi every one ,i will be very thankfull if some advise me on the following quries

1)I m going to apply for my Wife Flrm extention, she done B1 in dec 2015 from trinity college london, and we used that B1 in first flrm apllication,
my question is can we still use that for this Extention ?
otherwise she also got master degree from pakistan and we got uk narric compairbilty report and its says its equalant to Uk Bachlor degree.

2) 2nd question is i m going on same day service , is the process is still same, like book date online and pay nhs charges, and than fill application form and take all supporting document with u on day of oppointment,
or anything changed in last 2 years

i will be glad if someone help me in this
many thanks

Maken707
Newly Registered

Re: FLR(M)English requirement

Post by Maken707 » Wed Jun 20, 2018 7:35 am

cr001 plz help me

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: FLR(M)English requirement

Post by CR001 » Wed Jun 20, 2018 7:45 am

1. You can use a test that has expired And if it is still on the HO approved current list. If you choose to go NARIC, you need the English assessment as well as the comparable assessment.

2. Yes still the same. There is an online form available too now and the booking appt is part of that process or you can just book and pay for the appointment and complete the paper form.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.