ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Letter requesting more information never recived

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Alanran
Belgium

Letter requesting more information never recived

Post by Alanran » Sun Jun 17, 2018 11:06 pm

Dear all
I just recived refusal letter for my NA applection with the reason of refusal that they send me letter on April requesting more information which I never replied , however I didn’t receive this letter .
What next shall I do now
Thank you

nidaulhaque
Member of Standing
United Kingdom

Re: Letter requesting more information never recived

Post by nidaulhaque » Mon Jun 18, 2018 9:15 am

Call them up they will resend you and then apply for reconsideration

Alanran
Belgium

Post by Alanran » Mon Jun 18, 2018 9:53 am

nidaulhaque wrote:
Mon Jun 18, 2018 9:15 am
I called them and they told me they can’t send it and I need to write letter to the HO requesting this letter .
But shall I apple for reconcederation Which I know it’s might takes more than one year or shall I send new NA application ? Or both ?
Any advice guys !

roanne15

Post by roanne15 » Mon Jun 18, 2018 12:23 pm

Alanran wrote:
Mon Jun 18, 2018 9:53 am
nidaulhaque wrote:
I called them and they told me they can’t send it and I need to write letter to the HO requesting this letter .
But shall I apple for reconcederation Which I know it’s might takes more than one year or shall I send new NA application ? Or both ?
Any advice guys !
Hi hope this helps but a friend of mine had a similar situation, but for her that had got her address wrong instead of no 1 they responded to no4. She let them know this mistake and also applied for reconsideration, as well as involved her MP. So maybe getting your MP involved and explain the case this might help. Sometimes they don't expect people to fight back. Its worth a try.

Alanran
Belgium

Post by Alanran » Wed Jun 20, 2018 11:05 am

roanne15 wrote:
Mon Jun 18, 2018 12:23 pm
Alanran wrote:
nidaulhaque wrote:
Any advice guys !
Hi hope this helps but a friend of mine had a similar situation, but for her that had got her address wrong instead of no 1 they responded to no4. She let them know this mistake and also applied for reconsideration, as well as involved her MP. So maybe getting your MP involved and explain the case this might help. Sometimes they don't expect people to fight back. Its worth a try.
Thank you but That’s really complicated , why I need to contact my MP !!
Reconsideration might takes mote than one year , and applying in fresh application will need to pay the new fees ..
However , any senior member can give me advice ?

roanne15

Post by roanne15 » Wed Jun 20, 2018 12:08 pm

Alanran wrote:
Wed Jun 20, 2018 11:05 am
roanne15 wrote:
Mon Jun 18, 2018 12:23 pm
Alanran wrote:
nidaulhaque wrote:
Any advice guys !
Thank you but That’s really complicated , why I need to contact my MP !! Because they can intervene on your behalf, backing you that you never received the letter.
Reconsideration might takes mote than one year , and applying in fresh application will need to pay the new fees ... [highlight=yellow]Yes it might take more than a year, my friend got her naturalisation in the end, with the help of her MP, and this was because they had messed up and could not prove the letter was actually sent on top of getting her address incorrect.
[/highlight]However , any senior member can give me advice ?

Alanran
Belgium

Post by Alanran » Thu Jun 21, 2018 10:02 am

Why I need to wait 1 year and involve my MP for for something was not my mistake ?
However , my solicitre write tonthe home office requesting copy of the letter which we never receive it , if the letter was been sent to the correct address but it’s lost on the way , how can I prove to the HO during the reconciderstion that it’s been lost !!!!!
I believe that making fresh applection explaining what’s happen before within cover letter it’s faster than seeking reconsideration , yes it’s cost more that’s true ..
I don’t know am really confused

Alanran
Belgium

Requesting life in the U.K. crt back

Post by Alanran » Sat Jun 23, 2018 11:50 pm

All
My AN application was refused for the reason that the home office letter requesting mote documents ( which I have them ) was not replied , the fact is i didn’t recive the letter at all .
However I need the home office to return back the original test crt of life in the U.K. ( I have applied through NCS and they toke copies of everthing just this doc they send the original )
Can I request this crt from the home office to send it back to me as am going to apply using fresh AN form ? If yes then I think I can I use it again on my form ( or it’s valid only for one application regardless the result ) ?
I appreciate if some one senior or someone have experience to inlight me and guide me .

Thank you

vinny

Post by vinny » Sun Jun 24, 2018 6:55 am

This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.

Alanran
Belgium

Post by Alanran » Sun Jun 24, 2018 10:12 am

vinny wrote:
Sun Jun 24, 2018 6:55 am
Posts merged.
Thank you vinny
Could you please take sometime and unwer my questions please

Alanran
Belgium

Post by Alanran » Mon Jun 25, 2018 12:57 am

vinny wrote:
Sun Jun 24, 2018 6:55 am
Posts merged.
Vinny
Can you please split the topic , it’s 2 different topics with 2 different questions ..
kindly to split them

Alanran
Belgium

Re: Requesting life in the U.K. crt back

Post by Alanran » Mon Jun 25, 2018 11:25 am

Alanran wrote:
Sat Jun 23, 2018 11:50 pm
All
My AN application was refused for the reason that the home office letter requesting mote documents ( which I have them ) was not replied , the fact is i didn’t recive the letter at all .
However I need the home office to return back the original test crt of life in the U.K. ( I have applied through NCS and they toke copies of everthing just this doc they send the original )
Can I request this crt from the home office to send it back to me as am going to apply using fresh AN form ? If yes then I think I can I use it again on my form ( or it’s valid only for one application regardless the result ) ?
I appreciate if some one senior or someone have experience to inlight me and guide me .

Thank you
Any help guys ?

TheRock9
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by TheRock9 » Mon Jun 25, 2018 11:41 am

Alanran wrote:
Mon Jun 25, 2018 11:25 am
Alanran wrote:
All

Thank you
Any help guys ?
Hi,

Apply for detailed SAR report. I takes around 20 working days or so, but you might get the information you're looking for.

Thanks
I am not an immigration lawyer, so comments here are not an advise. My comments are from my own experience and interpretation of information which is available publicly.

Alanran
Belgium

Post by Alanran » Mon Jun 25, 2018 11:56 am

TheRock9 wrote:
Mon Jun 25, 2018 11:41 am
Alanran wrote:
Mon Jun 25, 2018 11:25 am
Alanran wrote:
All

Thank you
Any help guys ?
Hi,

Apply for detailed SAR report. I takes around 20 working days or so, but you might get the information you're looking for.

Thanks
Thank you Sir but that’s not answering my questions
Any senior can answer please