ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR (LR) and FLR (M) Questions,

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

starfashion
India

ILR (LR) and FLR (M) Questions,

Post by starfashion » Wed Jun 20, 2018 10:07 pm

Hello All,

I need your assistance on the below. just want to make sure I am on the right track.

Immigration History:

10 Years finishing in September, I want to apply 28 Before in August for ILR.
2008 to 2010 student Visa
2010 to 2011 Tier 4
2011 to 2013 PSW
2013 applied to Tier 1 Entrepreneur and got refused, appealed on time and appeal allowed,
2015 to 2018 Tier 1 Entrepreneur Visa
March 2018 applied to Extension and under process.
My wife came here in 2013 on dependant visa.
My wife passed required English test, I passed LITUK test and got UK Degree for English.

Questions

1) do I have to apply for SET(LR) Application?
2) FLR (M) application for my Wife?
3) We want to go for premium Service, do we both need to book separately. Or we can both book together? Create separate account for booking or one account for both?
I tried to book for myself SET (LR) and its doesn’t give me any option to add spouse with me. But when I tried to book for my wife for FLR(M) it is giving me option to add dependant or Spouse.
4) Maintenance fund only for my wife?
5) we already paid IHS for extension, My Wife need to pay for IHS Again? And I think I don’t have to pay IHS for ILR Application?
6) I get around 10,000 salaries from my company. and my wife get salaries around 10,000 from my second Business, only last 6-month payslip and bank statement will be enough or required any other documents for FLR (M) application?

Appreciate your reply.

Many thanks.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: ILR (LR) and FLR (M) Questions,

Post by CR001 » Wed Jun 20, 2018 10:11 pm

1. Yes if you apply based on long residence.

2. Yes.

3. Set LR does not permit dependents. You have to make two separate individual appointments, wife a couple of hours after yours. If your ILR fails, her FLR(M) will fail too.

4. There is no "maintenance fund" requirement. You must meet the financial requirement of £18,600 per annum.

5. She has to pay £500 IHS again.

6. Yes 6 months evidence.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

starfashion
India

Post by starfashion » Wed Jun 20, 2018 10:23 pm

Thank you CR001 for your quick reply. appreciate

ALL CLEAR , hopefully we will both get visa. thanks again.

starfashion
India

Post by starfashion » Wed Jun 20, 2018 10:47 pm

SORRY 1 more questions come up. we stay here with relatives, do we need to provide any tenancy agreement with my wife application ? we not provided any tenancy agreement with her previous dependant application.

starfashion
India

Post by starfashion » Thu Jun 21, 2018 9:35 pm

is there tenancy agreement require for FLR(M) visa.? anyone know about this. thank you

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Thu Jun 21, 2018 9:37 pm

You need to show proof of adequate accommodation that is not overcrowded.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

starfashion
India

Post by starfashion » Thu Jun 21, 2018 11:14 pm

Thanks CR001

Yes, we live in top floor of house and it’s not overcrowded, but this is our relatives house and we don’t pay any rent or council tax, how do I get proof that this is not overcrowded.?

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Thu Jun 21, 2018 11:15 pm

Property inspection report.
Char (CR001 not Casa)

starfashion
India

Post by starfashion » Fri Jun 22, 2018 4:00 am

Thank you

greegiecee
Mood:
South Africa

Post by greegiecee » Fri Jun 22, 2018 10:40 am

Hi starfashion. I'm in exactly the same boat as you. I'd like to know how it goes. I can only apply in July because of a long waiting list for the Life in the UK test. I was going to apply by post and request they hold back my wife's application, but not sure how you complete the FLR(M) as there is certain information needed (such as my biometric card number) that I can't give until my ILR has been issued.
Are you planning on filling out your wife's application only after yours has been processed...on the same day? Please keep me updated as I am finding these little details quite stressful! Thanks and good luck

greegiecee
Mood:
South Africa

Post by greegiecee » Fri Jun 22, 2018 10:43 am

Also, have you booked your premium appointment? I understand there is a long waiting list for this too. I've been told 4-6 weeks....kind of defeats the purpose of priority!

starfashion
India

Post by starfashion » Sat Jun 23, 2018 11:30 am

Hi greegiecee

My ILR due in end of August, I want to go for premium service and appointment not booked yet,