ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Family UK Visit Visa

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

srreddy

Family UK Visit Visa

Post by srreddy » Thu Jun 21, 2018 9:13 pm

Hi Friends,
I am a British passport holder and planning to apply UK visit visa for my mother who is a widow and a house wife. She don't have property registered on her name in India. She has a bank account since 3 years and I just transferred 3k pounds to her bank account for flight charges & other expense to support for the visa application. She is currently staying with my sister in India and sister is supporting her.

My queries are:
1) Would the amount of 3k pounds sufficient showing 3 months bank statement enough to win my mother visa application ?
2) As she has family ties as she stays with my sister currently and my brother as well living in India. Would it be enough to show my sister birth certificate / education certificate to show family tie-up and bank statement or payslip to prove the income support for my mother
3) If you guys know any good visa agency please suggest as this is a first time application for my mother.

Many Thanks in advance.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Family UK Visit Visa

Post by CR001 » Thu Jun 21, 2018 9:17 pm

1. When do you plan to apply? A sudden large deposit will almost certainly raise suspicion that her circumstances are not true and accurate.

2. She needs to show all ties to home country (social, family, financial etc)

3. Under the Forum T&Cs, me ever are not permitted to post names of immigration agency mies or solicitors.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

srreddy

Post by srreddy » Thu Jun 21, 2018 11:06 pm

CR001 wrote:
Thu Jun 21, 2018 9:17 pm
1. When do you plan to apply? A sudden large deposit will almost certainly raise suspicion that her circumstances are not true and accurate.

2. She needs to show all ties to home country (social, family, financial etc)

3. Under the Forum T&Cs, me ever are not permitted to post names of immigration agency mies or solicitors.
Thanks for the response. I am planning to apply 1st week of Sept and the amount of 3k £ fund has been maintained since 1st of June this year.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Thu Jun 21, 2018 11:08 pm

If she has no or very little income, a large deposit will be questionable.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.