ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Section 120 - Statement of Additional Grounds - No response?

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

jbenn
Newly Registered

Section 120 - Statement of Additional Grounds - No response?

Post by jbenn » Fri Dec 29, 2017 1:56 pm

Hi there

I've applied under Set(O) for ILR following 6 years of DLR. I received biometric enrolment letter together with a Red.003 (s120 response) letter titled Statement of Additional Grounds. The biometric has been done and sent. For the section 120 however they have not stated where this needs to be sent or by when it needs to be replied to.

- Does receiving section 120 mean the application is likely to be refused, or is this standard for anyone who has applied under Set(O)?

- Do I have to respond to section 120, and is my application on hold until I respond to the section 120?

Answers to any of the questions above would be appreciated.

Thank you.

CMOSUK
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: Section 120 - Statement of Additional Grounds - No response?

Post by CMOSUK » Fri Dec 29, 2017 10:12 pm

jbenn wrote:
Fri Dec 29, 2017 1:56 pm
Hi there

I've applied under Set(O) for ILR following 6 years of DLR. I received biometric enrolment letter together with a Red.003 (s120 response) letter titled Statement of Additional Grounds. The biometric has been done and sent. For the section 120 however they have not stated where this needs to be sent or by when it needs to be replied to.

- Does receiving section 120 mean the application is likely to be refused, or is this standard for anyone who has applied under Set(O)?

- Do I have to respond to section 120, and is my application on hold until I respond to the section 120?

Answers to any of the questions above would be appreciated.

Thank you.
Hi,

May I ask has there been any change of circumstances from when your Last DLR was granted?
These are my 'views' and 'opinions'.
If in doubt always seek professional advice, or at least do a search for the relevant information. :P

If i make any mistakes, You are more than welcome to correct me.

jbenn
Newly Registered

Post by jbenn » Sat Dec 30, 2017 4:01 pm

No there has not been any change of circumstances.

jbenn
Newly Registered

Post by jbenn » Mon Jan 01, 2018 4:23 pm

Any one know the answer to either of my questions?

sheno
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Post by sheno » Fri Jun 22, 2018 6:09 pm

I have no answer to your question but I have also applied for ILR after completion of 6 years of discretionary leave. I just received the same form and thinking what other reason i should write on. I really don't want to write except what already on my application. Can you tell me please what you have done and what was the outcome of your application. Many thanks.