ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Need advice after court decision

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Manigee
Newly Registered

Need advice after court decision

Post by Manigee » Thu Jun 21, 2018 5:12 pm

Hi
This group is a life saver for so many people. Thanks to all moderators ,seniors and all members who offer always best advice. I have won my appeal from FTT (refused in feb 2018 322(5) was applied due to tax amendment). I have few queries
1- My wife and daughter’s application was refused as well with appeal right, can I ask home office to review their decision or do I have to go through the court?
2- I have another daughter born in UK while my application was in process, what visa do I have to apply for her once I get Ilr ( Ilr,citizenship,British passport)
3- after court decision normally how long does HO take to send BRP.
Thanks

zimba
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: Need advice after court decision

Post by zimba » Fri Jun 22, 2018 1:04 pm

1- My wife and daughter’s application was refused as well with appeal right, can I ask home office to review their decision or do I have to go through the court?
All the visas should be issued at once
2- I have another daughter born in UK while my application was in process, what visa do I have to apply for her once I get Ilr ( Ilr,citizenship,British passport)
Register her as a BC
Not possible to say
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

Manigee
Newly Registered

Post by Manigee » Fri Jun 22, 2018 6:33 pm

Thanks for your reply. I applied Ilr on10 years basis and flrm for my wife and daughter. Their hearing is in July so shall I Contact home office to confirm whether they will issue visas to them or do we need to go for hearing?

I have received my BRP today

rooney0511

Post by rooney0511 » Fri Jun 22, 2018 7:17 pm

Manigee wrote:
Thu Jun 21, 2018 5:12 pm
Hi
This group is a life saver for so many people. Thanks to all moderators ,seniors and all members who offer always best advice. I have won my appeal from FTT (refused in feb 2018 322(5) was applied due to tax amendment). I have few queries
Thanks
Send your decision letter and BRP copy along with the bundle, they will withdraw the case and grant her visa

Manigee
Newly Registered

Post by Manigee » Sun Jun 24, 2018 2:33 am

Thanks I’ll do this in first instance.

Manigee
Newly Registered

Post by Manigee » Thu Jun 28, 2018 2:47 pm

Hi seniors
I have asked my solicitor to send bundle to home office for review but he said home office would have review by now if they wanted. So we have to go through the court. Is there any email address for inquiry of home office where I can write directly or phone number?? I want to make sure they have reviewed or they can before I proceed to court hearing.

Thanks